Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Little Bird

Pumpkin Brittle Atmosphere Spray

Pumpkin brittle with cinnamon, toffee, and pepitas.

This atmo is way too spicy for me. It smells like a hint of creamy pumpkin pie and a ton of red hots cinnamon candies. Very much a generic 'pumpkin spice' thing. I can't even tell these pumpkin spice blends apart. Was hoping for more toffee and nuttiness, but it's overwhelming cinnamon. My man hated it.

Mmm, this is so yummy! Lots of nutty toffee goodness. I sprayed this on my sleeve, and the initial blast is way more brittle than pumpkin or spice, but as it dries, the cinnamon comes out. I still get lots of rich nuttiness to balance it out. I like this a lot, and will use my decant up for sure, likely over the holidays - this feels very festive to me!

This is a really unique BPTP atmosphere spray in that it has such rich toffee notes that I'm sure I haven't smelt before, even after buying dozens of sprays over the years and many gourmand ones too. I get toffee, sweet pumpkin, a sort of caramel creaminess and spice. Amazing.

Pumpkin, toffee, and cinnamon. The hubby said that it smelled like food. It smells like a baked good, its got a lot of sweetness and cinnamon. With a buttery pumpkin note.

THIS. This is so so good! This is a great fall Atmo. Just as it says on the tin: pumpkin brittle and toffee and a bit of nutty pepitas. A touch of cinnamon but not spicy. Sweet and foody and smells like the yummiest pumpkin dessert and like you are baking something delicious. Yum! And another adorable cat label!