Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Lycanthrope

Manao Tupapau (L’Esprit des Morts Veille) Atmosphere Spray

Paul Gauguin

Tahitian gardenia and vanilla orchid, wild white ginger blossom, coconut, tiger orchid, and a skin-prickle of white musk.

I really like this!

Fresh from the spray top it smells very sweet, almost honeysuckle-ish, altough that's probably the awapuhi/white ginger blossom. The gardenia also is apparent but not the front and center player. I can detect both the sweetness of vanilla and a slightly citrussy orchid floral mixing together, it's definitely an exotic mix. The coconut does start coming forward... I was driving in my car today and sort of thought about LUSH Alkmaar, with the coconut twang and meatiness. The white musk is probably there but I can't really say it's super prominent.

I'd love to save this for a tropical vacation.

The pulpy coconut mixes with the white musk and white florals like it does in Snow White, but the florals are more tropical and there's a generous amount of ginger. The whole thing has a lemony cast to it.

This would be a delicious drink.

Tropical beach coconuts fade into an orchid/ginger blend with a tinge of white musk. This smells like the tropics. It's fruity coconut floral and it smells like the beach. I think I might have to spring for a whole bottle of this if it pops up in the BPTP etsy shop.

*goes to look*