Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

Green apple, neroli, white musk, melon blossom, and champagne.

I can't believe no one has reviewed this yet! This is the apple scent I was most excited for as I love all of the listed notes.

In the imp and wet, strong champagne note with crisp tart green apples and neroli. Bright, sweet-tart, and fizzy!

I don't smell white musk particularly strongly, but there's a bit of a round depth in the background that I'm guessing is the musk. This is primarily a lot of bright, sparkly topnotes, and it gives an overall impression of light gold colors and green apples, airy, bright and somehow a bit clean. I quite like this, and I would definitely use lotions or room sprays in this scent. As with other champagne scents, it just feels kind of bright and happy to me. Good throw, I don't have to press my nose to the test patch.

My only complaint is that I wish the scent stayed around longer; I guess with this note list it was always doomed to be relatively fleeting. Neroli and champagne stick around most strongly in the drydown, with touches of white musk bringing out the more perfumey aspects of the scent.

As a "fizzy note" fan I couldn't resist this one.

In the imp wet: Apple scented detergent or cleaner. Here I can smell the depth of the blend, neroli and musk.

Skin test wet: Fizzy champagne note is dominating. I'm thinking Bon Vivant, Swank and even Sparkling Apple Cider

The champagne note is not as prevalent as the "Champagne and ______" LEs.

More like a modest, well- behaved Bon Vivant with apples instead of the strawberry.

Very fun! Gonna hoard this imp.

This is an unexpected winner. Sweet champagne, with apple and melon undertones on me. It's sweet, bright, and uplifting. It does read more of a spring scent to me. I really like this and will likely upgrade to a bottle. I need something like this right now.

Wet, this starts off like fruity wine coolers, overly ripe fruit and cheap wine.

Fortunately, it quickly rights itself to bubbly champagne with apple flavor dominant and melon just at the limit of detection. I only appreciate the melon note with my nose because my eye spied it reading the notes. This is lovely: fizzy, just sweet enough, and lasts much longer than I would have predicted. The throw is less than average but this isn't a skin scent only.

Despite having many Apple scents, I'll be getting a bottle of this as I don't have anything like it. Tres magnifique!

I don't get along well with the lab's apple or champagne notes, so this was a guaranteed disaster on me. The champagne is fizzy, reminds me slightly of citrus scented cleanser, and has a pukey, sickly-sweet undertone to it that always makes me think of someone throwing up alcohol (sorry for the visual). The apple in this is tart and soapy, like a green apple scented shampoo. I wanted more melon and neroli, but I can't smell them in this blend. Like a tart, slightly sour mix of cleansers and shampoo.

I waited to review this because when arrived, it was super champagne. Glad I did!

Whatever melon blossom means, its awesome. Overall scent impression is light green, joyful, sweet with a bit of citrusy champagne effervescence. Definite mood lifter! Its like chugging a glass of orange juice, for your brain.

Freshly applied, this smells like shampoo or shower gel. But as it dries down the apple fades and i get a mellow sour champagne note. Not for me.