Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

In the vein (GET IT) of Boo, Suck It, and Spooky, this is a gushing font of sweet bloody black cherry cream and crushed dried blackberries.

I dont think I have any other BPAL with cherry so I can't compare it to any others. Starts off almond/cherry but quickly settles down to cherry hard candy with some depth from the blackberry. I do wish it kept the intensity of the wet stage. Dries down to be not so much creamy, but alllllmost play doughy/doll's head. Almost child like. Not very strong throw. On me this ultimately is my beloved Bordello's little sister. Like if Bordello is Barbie this is Skipper. Or maybe even Skipper's little sister haha.

In the bottle: Wow, just what it says on the tin!

Wet: Lots of dark cherries in a little cream. The cherry tartness is sweetened by the juicy blackberries. :)

The dry-down: Just yummy and gorgeous! Not really a morpher. Warning: a little goes a long ways. I can see using this more this autumn. I heart both fruits.

Wet: Cherries and cream, with a little almond.

Dry: I like it! Still cherries and cream, but I'm not getting the almond note from earlier. Also... where the heck are the blackberries?! That's the note I was most looking forward to, and it's nowhere to be found.

I am in love with this scent! On first whiff I get blasted with a creamy cherry bomb!

On me I feel like a creamy white chocolate covered almond truffle that was dropped in a jar of maraschino cherries! Sweet, creamy, cherry and divine!

Dry down still smells quite creamy on me, but the cherry has settle back and the blackberry has come into play in a wonderfully sweet way.

The fruit in this makes it delightful for autumn and the holiday season, as well as year round, whenever you want to dally in dark forbidden fruits!

SO GOOD when this is freshly applied to my skin. When I was growing up in Florida, every Fourth of July my family would stock up on Winn Dixie's house brand of soda (Chek) in all different flavors and the Black Cherry was always my favorite. This is a throwback to my youthful summers because it smells JUST LIKE THAT.

Sadly, Yipe! hits my skin and then it's gone. SUPER BUMMED.

2018 version, decant. Well, this one worked a LOT better on me than the last one. Blackberry & cream and MAGIC on my skin. No cough syrup this time! Lovely!

2018 version.

I decided to try this one in the hope of finding more cherry scents to pair with my Dragon Bouffant HG.

Yipe smells like fresh black cherries and cream at first backed by the blackberry note, which ends up becoming stronger on me over time as the cherry calms down. At first, it reminded me of berries and fresh whipped cream, but after a while, it kind of has the vibe of a Lifesavers swirled lollipop. After a few hours, I get more blackberry than cherry, but I can tell that it is dried, because it's not a super juicy, fresh blackberry. I'd put this in the same scent family as Lilith's Drop Dead Ghoulish.

I like this one (more than Ghoulish, with its cherry and amaretto), but alas, it's even fainter than Ghoulish is on me! :( If only this didn't stay so close to the skin!

Edited by doomsday_disco

2018 version.

A good amount of cherry, accompanied by a sweet blackberry note. Both are pretty realistic and work well together.

A bit of creaminess shows up a little bit after application. It definitely smells like a very 'pink' cream from the fruit notes, like a filling inside a dessert.

This is a pleasant scent, and I think if you like the fruit notes, it's worth trying this.

I got this decant in a swap, and while I think it's 2016, I'm not positive.  It's finally a blackberry scent I can wear, that doesn't go pure candy, and that's largely because it's mainly a creamy cherry scent.  The blackberries are very much in the background but they keep things interesting.  Cherry is the rare fruit note I really enjoy, and Yipe is a sweet, creamy, foodie cherry with a little of the deeper blackberry note in the background.  I don't feel like this kind of scent very often, but I'm keeping my decant for when I do.  

Wet: Dark, juicy cherry. Very loud and sweet.

Drydown: Slightly softened by a vanilla cream, Yipe mellows on the drydown.

Dry: Yipe has mellowed to a whisper. It is quite lovely. 

Overall: If Yipe had more staying power with my chemistry, she would be a real contender. Unfortunately, she poofs for me in under thirty minutes. It is a lovely experience while it lasts.

2018 version! I thought I recalled this being more tart and a little almondy on me, so I hadn't been wearing it much - it was fine, but not really a go-to. But the aging has done something really nice to it - it's a sweet, creamy, juicy dark cherry dessert. Like pie filling, almost, minus any pie crust element - just the filling, with a side or swirl of sweet cream. I don't really get blackberry, just the delicious cherry cream.

I very much like it in this incarnation, but my skin just devours this - ten minutes later I couldn't even find it on my arm! I have a partial bottle, and I'll definitely use it - but I think I'll go through it really fast!