Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
miss_rynn

Caramel Apple Cookie

When wet, the cookie note is the strongest. But with drying that note fades quickly and I'm left with caramel and baked apples. Also have to agree with others that it can lean waxy at times, but I don't think it's that bad.

The throw, however, is abysmal, and I wouldn't get a bottle for that reason. I enjoy this, but I was expecting some better performance and for the cookie note to not fade within mere minutes. Apple lovers though, this could be a great fit to your collection!

Edited by fairybites
Typo

Whoallyshitsticks thank you, lab!❤️ Nice surprise!

Wet- applesapplesapples. Like I stuck my head under the local orchard's grocery cider tap when no one was looking and chugged like a fratboy on rush week...(dammit I've always wanted to do that. Life regrets....well maybe just as good, I did fill my hand with nacho cheese straight from the gas station machine and the cashier didn't charge me because he was impressed I had the grit to sustain palm burns just for the love of cheese...but I digress)

Anyways...drydown is exactly as titled. Delicious. The apple has a pink note to it which brightens the blend. The cookie part is sweet buttery but isn't overwhelming. You definitely feel like you're getting a hell of a cookie full of apple chunks, juicy and fresh. I love it. Great staying power. Apple actually stuck around for a couple hours!

Edited by SophieCedar

It really smells just as listed. Like those caramel covered apples you could purchase in the plastic containers, but someone brought buttery cookies to enjoy along with them. Doesn't morph on the skin, although the apple is very much prominent so you must love apple with this one! Caramel is light and happy rather than the darker caramel note. Average throw and wear length on me.