Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

The house No. 112 Spring street is kept by Mrs. Palmer. It is a low establishment and frequented only by the lagends of the community.

The dregs: muddied leather, ragged patchouli, cistus, fig, black clove, and rockrose spattered by rum and vetiver.

Ah, vetiver. Why must my skin chemistry turn you into a perfume of ill repute? I love leather and couldn't wait to see the Victorian whorehouse version of it until you crashed the party. Even the clove here doesn't amp too much on me and I'm notorious for ruining things like Voodoo Queen because my skin will not love certain types of clove. The vetiver is the perpetrator stealing into the brothel and terrorizing the ladies. Trying to put the vetiver aside, I can smell that the leather and patchouli, splashed with rum to sweeten the toughness with a boozy kick, are the 19th century version of badass.

don't let the in bottle scent stop you from trying it. i the bottle is very smoky dirty patchouli and vetiver, but there is more to this scent.

I'm a leather lover, and I don't get any leather here

it goes on strong vetiver and clove. The Patchouli quickly joins them

As it dries it it turns a bit "sweet" - mostly the cistus (woody/herby/lemony) / rockrose and *maybe* a hint of rum

settles as a light (low throw) mostly cistus scent

Vetiver, clove, rum and leather. This one reminds me to Ms. Fanny Phipphany. It's got that heavy, clovey, leather/patchouli blend thing going. Good throw and wear length.

Dominant, dark, leather.

I was excited for this, but the vetiver is the smoky, harsh variety that I rarely enjoy. It overtakes the other notes and just makes me smell like I've been sitting next to a bonfire.