Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
tarotgirl99

Dinnertime at the Diviner’s Hut

Passing the time tossing tarot while mom and dad make dinner.

Tomato leaf and frankincense.

This is almost all frankincense, with a wee hint of tomato leaf as a sweetener. And tomato leaf isn't all that sweet.

Not being a huge frankincense girl, but a Tarotgirl, I only bought this for its name. Silly of me.

I agree that this is mainly frankincense - although I am not entirely sure what tomato leaf smells like! It feels a bit green and herbal, so maybe that's it?

Anyway, it is certainly different from anything I have tried before, so if you either love frankincense or are curious about the tomato leaf, you might want to give this a try!

Throw is medium, but it doesn't last very long on my skin.

Starts off as 80% a sweet, golden, resinous frankincense and 20% a lovely, spicy, herbal tomato leaf. The frankincense goes a little smoky in the drydown and completely overtakes the tomato leaf, though. It's a gorgeous frankincense single note, but I do wish the tomato leaf were stronger. I have a lot of resin dominant blends that smell almost identical to this one at this point. Similar to Cathedral, Midnight Mass, Clement I's Phoenix, etc)...

The tomato leaf in this gives it a soft herbal aroma and it blends quite nicely with the heavy resinous smell of the frankincense. I don't have anything like this in my collection and I will certainly cherish my decant.

I feel it would be a good scent for meditation for sure. It's very centering :)

Wet I get mostly frankincense, which is bright (for a resin) and almost citric to my nose. A little gritty. It pairs nicely with the bright, herbal tomato leaf here and it softens the edges of the frankincense and also brings out some of its sweetness. Dry it's a little warmer, not so bright and tangy. The tomato leaf gets a touch tomato-ier. This would be such a nice summer scent.

This is mainly frankincense with an overlay of tomato leaf. I love the Lab's tomato leaf note and it comes out pretty handily in this blend. It's a green leaf over a resinous frankincense blend. Medium throw, below average wear length.

Agree with everyone aforementioned, a lovely frankincense with a slightly herbal tomato leaf. Prettyyyy.