Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
VioletChaos

Peach and Strawberry Pulp Bath Oil

[No description given.]

In a word: Glorious.

I am slightly leery of peach notes, they sometimes amp on me in a bad fake-plastic-candy way. But this is a fantastic blend of heavy fresh, yummy strawberry and light peach bringing up the rear.

I actually don't use bath oils as bath oils that often, the Post's oils I use more on my skin as a moisturizer of sorts and I took one sniff of this and *knew* it had to be mine.

I shall love it for always. :wub3:

I only smelled the bottle at the table, but it was really lovely! It was very sweet, and a bit candy-ish. More jammy.

The same peach that was in the sugared peaches and honeyed peaches blends in earlier D*Con versions, but swirled with big blobs of sweet, sticky strawberry jam. If you liked Fruitbat Fruitbath, this would be right up there.

Smells like those "organic" fruit roll-up bars I was so into during college. Peachy and strawberry-y and juicy and lovely.

I guess I can see candy strawberries and peaches, but like, the gummy candies. I can see how it would lean more towards fruit roll-ups, it's got that sweet, mascerated fruit smell, too. I don't know, I don't have one thing I can point to. It's just incredibly comforting in a sweet, dull, fruit sense. It's not over-the-top or super bright. It's not trying to get your attention, it's just a lovely bowl of ripe strawberries and peaches. MOAR PLZ!

I would not have thought I would like this, but I can add it to one of the few strawberry scents that works for me. :o I get juicy strawberry backed by the peach nectar, which adds some freshness to the strawberry and prevents it from becoming too candy-like. I wish I could drink it. (Actually, it is making me want the Mixed Fruit Green Tea I get from my favorite tea spot that contains passionfruit, strawberry, peach, lemon, and orange, with real pieces of fruit in it... and I always add mango stars.)

Thank you to the lovely forumite that sent me some of this to try. :heart: 

Edited by doomsday_disco

I put this one on today in honor of dragon con.  Actually I have reviewed 3 dragon con scents today that contain strawberry in them and in the other two reviews I state I cannot smell the strawberry but instead the note adds a tinge of red or sweet tart [flavor] but this one is different.

It is almost 5 pm so we are talking at least 8 hours in and I smell the strawberries. This is delicious.  Just a hint of peaches at end of day.  Absolutely lovely.  It is not candy or sugared or anything like that.  Just fresh juicy strawberries and peaches.  I would love to drink this up.

Edited by elka_knits