Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
LizziesLuck

Jeune Femme Nourrissant une Licorne Atmosphere Spray

White amber and pale blossoms with white ginger, green apple, and tonka.

I love this. It's even better than I hoped.

Mostly green apple, but not that icky fake green apple that you're accustomed to from typical air fresheners. This smells like real, fresh, tart, green apple, with a good zing of ginger. The amber and Tonka ground it nicely and give it some real lasting power, as well as some sweetness. The florals are barely there, and I could not identify them to save my life, but I wouldn't be surprised if apple blossom was in there too, adding to the overall apple feel. This is gorgeous, and I will use it for the rest of the summer and then tuck it away for next spring.

Ok I have to write a review because this deserves more love. It deserves ALL the love!

I. LOVE. THIS. SO. MUCH!

I got this on a whim as I don't really do too many atmos but I had to have the Sharing of the Cake HG (also phenomenal!) and this sounded really pretty so I thought it should come along for the ride. I am so glad that it did!

This is stunningly beautiful. When I first sprayed this on my bed I actually made a UNNNNGGGGG sound and threw myself on my comforter and closed my eyes and sniffed and sniffed. It's sweet and creamy and fruity and gorgeous! I can really tell that this is part of a collection as it reminds me of DeVos. It doesn't smell the same, but you can tell they are cousins. Much like DeVos, I can't really pick out individual notes in this. DeVos makes me think of the color lavender and cream and fairy sparkles. Jeune Femme makes me think of the color pale green and cream and firefly sparkles. It reminds me a lot of one of my first perfume loves, Victoria's Secret Pear Glacé. Now that I have had it awhile the apple is a bit more prominent. Sweet green fruit! Over all this is a really lovely atmo, if you are looking for something sweet and feminine this will fit the bill. If you like DeVos, you will adore this! This might be my favorite unicorn so far. LOVE.

Very artificial, airy, perfumey green apple and soapy white floral scent. Reminds me a lot of the scent of Original Gain laundry detergent. I'm really picky about apple fragrances, and this has that generic, perfumey apple smell to it.

Airy green apple and touches of white floral. It's a very green apple blend. I sprayed it on the sheets and mr. zee_zee said it smelled nice, like a fancy hotel.

If you want a fancy hotel, give this a whirl.