Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

A sugared rainbow: strawberry, blood orange, lemon peel, lime, blueberry, raspberry, and blackcurrant.

This is quite exactly the scent of a freshly opened bag of Skittles! OMG!

In Bottle: Shallow sweet. Almost boring.

Wet On Skin: BOOM. SKITTLES UP IN HERE.

Drydown: Lots of throw early on, gets a sugary waft about it. I'm totally going to annoy some coworkers with this one, as they try to figure out where the skittles are. Super sweet but without being sickly. Gets a little spicey pep for me (not spices proper, think the citrus has a nice kick).

This is EXACTLY what I hoped it would be. Sweet and almost fizzy. This bitch loves this unicorn. I think I might end up layering this with some vanilla or carnation for my own personal amusement. But looove it. Glad to grab a bottle.

In the bottle, it wasn't very fruity - just like a wash of some sugary syrup.

Wet: I'll be damned. It does smell like Fruit Stripe gum.

Dry: Smells like sugary fruit-flavored candies, heavy on the raspberry.

It's just a really cheerful scent. I don't know that it'll get heavy rotation on my end, but I think my youngest daughter is going to absolutely LOVE this.

EDIT: My youngest daughter tried it on, very excited to smell like Skittles. The minute it hit her skin, it smelled of nothing but vanilla. Slightly musky vanilla. WHAT. It never changed, either. Wet, dry, hours later: vanilla. The heck?

Edited by harmonyfb

Wet: Delicious fruit rainbow! The blackcurrant, lemon, and lime stick out to me the most. Lots of sugar, and very candy-like.

Dry: Pretty similar to the wet stage; the blackcurrant is definitely dominating the blend, but the lemon and lime keep it smelling very "bright". (I'm sure the sugar is helping as well!)

Worth seeking out if you enjoy smelling like fruity candy. ;)

Wow, everyone before me was exactly right. This is pure SKITTLES in the bottle and initially on my skin. It dries down to a fizzy, sugary, fruit scent, and stays that way. If I didn't know better, I'd swear this oil was carbonated.

As a bitch who loves unicorns, this perfume was made for me! Kidding aside, I agree with the other reviews -- this is so much like Skittles! Except if they were made with the actual juices, not artificial. Mostly got the berries and lime. It's also similar to a sugary fruit punch or Kool-Aid when it's wet. Looove this, happy I've got this decant but I know it's going to be damn near impossible to upgrade. :cry2:

In the bottle: Oh boy, that's a lot of sugar! The strawberry is hitting me the most, followed by blackcurrant.

Wet: It really does smell like you've opened a fresh bag of Skittles. No lie. It's still mostly strawberry for me, deepened by the lemon and lime.

Dry down: It's no longer punching me in the face with its sugary sweetness and it's not as bright as when wet.

Verdict: This is a hilarious scent and I love the concept and the name. It delivers on the "rainbow" part. I'm not sure that I'll keep the bottle; smelling like Skittles isn't my thing. But I do think this is a fun blend and enjoyed sniffing it.

In the bottle: Rainbow Sugar a kaleidoscope of fruity sugar!

Wet: same

Dry: same, I know everyone says this reminds them of Skittles but for me it reminds me of a room full of those rainbow pinwheel lollipops. I can at different times pick out each of the rainbow.The way it fills a room and you just want to keep sniffing. The ultimate fruity candy scent!

Great Throw

Long lasting

Definitely one of my all time and forever favs. I so glad I got a bottle and am working on a BU!!!!

Edited by AngelinDecline

Lime skittles with a kind of wine-y undercurrent (maybe the black currant?). It's a little less sugary than I expected, kind of more of a grown up candy scent.