Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

Mutable air: the essence of enthusiasm and versatility. This blend enhances your psychological and spiritual dexterity, and will assist you in spinning metaphorical plates so deftly and skillfully that none will fall and shatter. Dab a little on when you need a reminder of life’s unconventional joys and the thrill of the strange.

White bergamot, mint, frankincense and elemi with a drop of bitter clove.

this starts out as a beam of light citrus over a soft slice of resin. I'm guessing it's the frank, but it has a slightly sandalwood feel to me.

as it dries down, the clove comes out more and the citrus and mint meld together and shine brightly.
clove has not been historically kind to me, but whatever the lab has been doing/using for the past year works brilliantly on my chemistry. fans of Imperfect Enjoyment and Looming Spectre will find it playing similarly here.

dries down to a unisex colognesque scent with a citrus edge. light in spirit, perfect in throw and still getting hints of it this morning.

very glad my instincts pushed the "add to cart" button. :heart:

I'm in love with this. Wet it's mint and elemi until the clove warms on my skin.

Drydown is a lovely citrus and resin with a hint of clove.

It's very subtle on me - usually I amp clove to SN status but it's held in check here.

It's very unique and conflicting and feels very gemini to to this May baby.

This is my second testing, and first one was a bit brighter on me.

Bergamot, mint, frankincense. You know, this does strike me as Gemini. Slightly airy, with a very resinous base. It's not for me, but its a stunningly beautiful scent. All you air and Gemini folk, get in on this.

In the bottle; Very fresh mint with a touch of clove.

Wet: Vibrant mint, but with the frank and clove as a base.

The dry-down: The mint plant is now growing under the shade of the pine trees (aka the elemi). There's a slight hint of a tea note (aka bergamot), and deep under all the other notes lurks the frank and clove.
I'm not quite sure that this is quite me, but as a Gemini, I did want to try it. Certainly a summer scent and is unisex.
Edited by thekittenkat

Lemony bergamot and elemi with sharp mint and a drydown with a sharp, bitter clove. This smells strangely medicinal and harsh on my skin. Like some sort of natural ointment for sore muscles...

The frankincense and clove are most prominent on me. The clove, which tends to amp on me quite a bit, is tamed by the other notes. I don't get the mint until much later and then only as a background note. It's a warm scent, with hints of sharpness. It feels very much like the contradictory nature of Gemini. The lasting power is really good and the throw is also nice.