Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
marilyn eyre

Teatime in Roswell Home & Linen Spray

This month’s Lunacy winner was TEATIME IN ROSWELL Atmosphere Spray! But because Teddy loves you, and because he knows you love hair gloss, the Goblins are offering that as well!

Weather balloon? No.
An alien autopsy,
A cover story.

In July of 1947, the US Air Force recovered the crash debris of multiple alien spacecrafts from a ranch close to Roswell, NM. Several aliens survived, but many perished. Both the living and the dead extraterrestrials were transported, in secret, to Hangar 18 at the Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, along with the flying saucer wreckage. The US government performed a quick, efficient cover-up: witnesses were silenced, and a press release was issued the next day claiming that the fallen craft was a weather balloon.
Aliens at high tea: Earl Grey, biscuits, Battenberg cake, and strangely-glowing cucumber sandwiches.

Honest to god, this is exactly an alien tea party in a squirt bottle.

There's lovely cucumber sandwiches, some tasty little cakes, and a healthy shot of Earl Grey. But then there's this...aura... around it, I swear. Like something glowy.

It's really interesting, and I'll definitely use it!

I love this so much, I spray it on my clothes too!

I absolutely agree with Marilyn eyre's teview. It's cucumber and creamy earl grey tea. Warm white cake weaving throughout, ghostly wafting. It seems like this combination it wouldn't work. I was hesitating buying it, but glad I jumped in. I love cucumbers. I'm 1/2 Korean, and cucumbers are popular in their spa culture. I grew up doing fresh cucumber masks, using cucumber body oils and soaps. This spray, quickly puts me in a happy zen state. Lurve ❤️

Now, to locate a bottle of the perfume ..

Testing my freshly received bottle which has been sitting around the house for like 8 hours now. My experience with cucumber is not that awesome, but the rest of the notes intrigued me and I just had to have some more post products in my collection :) I actually really like this, it is odd, but I think it will be really good for summer. I get a little bit of the watery cucumber, but I mostly get tea and sweet cake. I get the tea with a smidge of cake sweet in the background on the throw, where as if I stick my nose on my blanket where I spritzed it is primary sweet cakes with a smidge of cucumber and tea. Will probably wind up as a linen spray, as it is not much of a house smell for me. Totally gonna keep this blind gamble!

Edited by russetfox

Watery, clean, but strangely warm smelling cucumber and tea. Like the perfume oil, this smells strangely floral to me.
A warm, floral tea with some slices of cucumber next to it. I don't get the cake at all, but a bit of a warm, dry, golden, biscuity note in the drydown.

Dry, floral, perfumey after a few minutes.