Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

Impossible to remove.

I love all of the Easter single notes. They're so fun, funny and simple.

Egg Hunt Grass Stain is a big blast of green grass - sharp, sappy and so realistic. It really smells like crushed grass against crisp fabric. I keep thinking of denim jeans for some reason (if denim has a smell). This doesn't go outright soapy on me, but it does smell clean. The sap of green grass smushed on to clean denim. It's cool, breezy and so spring-like. It's really making me wish for summer and the scent of freshly cut grass coming through open windows...

If you love the smell of freshly cut grass, then this is a wonderful single note ^_^

I was imagining this would be cold, wet, freshly-cut lawn. It's more like sun-warmed denim jeans with a big green grass stain on the knee. Ya know, just like the name implies. Which is even better than what I imagined because it evokes so much more than "wet grass". It's perfect for combining with the Easter Lily SN of course. Very nice.

Update, 6 weeks later: The grass is now heavenly sweet, maybe studded with clover (oh, to be a rabbit), a bit warmer and dryer. The new blue jeans scent is still present, slightly richer even. Very, very nice. I now wish I had gotten a 2nd bottle of this too.

Edited by kscha2017

I love the Lab's grass note, I could not resist having it in single note form. Upon opening to bottle, I get the most realistic grass smell ever. Awesome. I accidentally sloshed a drop out of the bottle onto a table, and instantly the whole room smelled like freshly mown grass.

Wet: On my skin, this changes totally. It gets sort of bitter, and smells a lot less green. It's not all that pleasant at this stage, I like it in the bottle so much better! My nose may be overloaded though, due to the smell of this wafting in the air.

Dry: This recovers from the weird bitter phase it went through. It doesn't quite stay true to the scent in the bottle on me, but it's still a very realistic grass note that I will love layering with various things. (Strawberry Moon 2009 comes immediately to mind).

When I was a kid, my brother and I used to make grass pallets to lay on in the yard right after the grass had been mowed. We would gather the fresh grass clippings, shape them into a vaguely bed shaped pile, cover the pile with old flannel baby blankets, and then laze around reading books or watching clouds or playing GI Joes on our grass bed. To me, this perfume is the scent of those sunny afternoons in a bottle. Fresh, sappy, impossibly green grass through thin, sun warmed flannel baby blankets. I adore it.

Sappy green grass. If you were looking for a grass SN, look no further. Seriously. Low throw and average wear length.

Got a decant. Very literal crushed grass. Not something I'd wear on its own, but it would be great for layering - I like when sweetness is balanced by greens. Still not sure I can justify a full bottle though.