Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
LiberAmoris

The Thorny Path Atmosphere Spray

3-year aged patchouli, tree moss, rose thorn, leather, and vanilla oudh.

The Thorny Path is mostly leather to my nose, but's a sophisticated leather with the other notes giving it a lot of dimension. The tree moss and rose thorn smell like oakmoss, a touch of rose, and a bit of some wood—and they make the leather smell outdoorsy and refined. The vanilla oudh gives a tang and warp to the blend, and I swear I can't detect the patchouli at all! I think I might be coming down with a cold, so it's entirely possible that my nose is broken right now.

I sprayed our front hallway and it smells like a clean leather, upscale and rounded out by the other notes. Very nice!

a strong and wonderfully smutty patchouli over a leather foundation. I had been hoping for an outdoorsy garden to compliment lord leopold's bedchamber but instead I think I smell his foxy and sinister cousin. neither the rose nor the vanilla stand out strongly. really lovely, hinting towards the masculine.

beautiful and morally ambiguous in all the right ways.

Leather, moss, patchouli. Hint of rose and vanilla to soften this up. This smells like a refined outdoorsy leather. And quite honestly one of the more interesting room sprays that the BPTP has had in my opinion.

Beautiful, and yes, I agree withe the ambiguous vibe. I imagine this is what Marlene Dietrich would have preferred to smell like.

Dark and sexy and one of my favorite room fragrances. Lots of dark, slightly smoky, black leather and dark, woody patchouli and oudh. There's a little sweetness from the vanilla and a touch of sharp, sour red rose, but the rose is subtle and just smells romantic and sensual underneath the darker, more masculine notes. In a weird way, this always makes me think of Beauty & The Beast.