Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
puck_nc

Sugarcane Me Nail Polish

A shocking hot pink glitter with opalescent purply glitter bits!

Origin: Straight from the Post

Initial Thoughts: I just grabbed all the Lupers. Hot pink glitter seemed fun.

In the Bottle: Bright magenta-pink shot through with sparkle.

One coat: Translucent pink with glitter scattered through it.

Two coats: A little more pink and a little more glitter. Smooth enough not to need a top coat.

39038_900.jpg

Three Coats: Adds some oomph to the base color and more glitter sparkle. But I'm not getting quite as much of the purple as I hoped.

38889_900.jpg

Verdict: Maybe. Between Womb Furie and Bright Red Dildo I have plenty of glitter to go around. This is more like Eldritch Drunken Constellations with the polish base hanging onto a see-through impression. However, I admit I kept Eldritch Drunken Constellations in the end, so this one might have its forever home after all.

ETA: One more note to add - this one may be prone to chipping/peeling. If there are base coats out there that help prevent peeling, this one could probably use the help. After I did my initial swatch, about a third of it came off in one strip (no base coat used). This morning I tried a base coat and a top coat with it and during dinner I noticed that I already had some serious chippage and one nail had lost a chunk of coverage. So, if you have any trusted products that help prevent such wear & tear, Sugarcane Me might need it.

Edited by puck_nc