Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
puck_nc

Luperci Nail Polish

Ivy-green crème.

Origin: Straight from the Post

Initial Thoughts: I just grabbed all the Lupers. I wasn't quite sure how a green ended up in a Valentine collection, but got it anyway.

In the Bottle: Leaf-petal green, as advertised.

One coat: This is a pretty thin formula. One coat just sort of stained my nail grass-green.

Two coats: Getting there, but still awfully sheer. Shiny, though.

36873_900.jpg

Three coats: That's more like it. A smooth and satiny green that evokes springtime rather than Christmas.

40948_900.jpg

Verdict: I'll have to think about this one. It's a lovely formula and a pretty green, but I already have Faunalia for a shiny (if darker) green and Titan Toadstools for my spring green in a glitterbomb. We'll have to see if I reach for this one. Edited by puck_nc

Please excuse the not-so-great photo:

27744350206_88e4f25178_b.jpg

This is 3 coats, plus a clear top coat. 2 coats was perfectly okay, but it was still a little sheer for me so I added the third.
It's a pretty, creamy green that reminds me of spring. Makes me want to eat vegetables!
This is my very first time trying a BPTP claw polish, and I like the formula. It goes on smoothly with minimal streaking, and it's easy to apply multiple coats without it getting sticky or clumpy.

I really really like the green in Luperci. It's a nice ivy/moss green, that on the first and two coats is very sheer. I've also done three coats, and I have to say that the translucence prevents the shade from being too flat.

Lovely!