Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
puck_nc

Boot Girl Nail Polish

Shimmering French pink with a mist of silver.

Origin: Straight from the Post

Initial Thoughts: I just grabbed all the Lupers. This one seemed a simple, straight-up pink.

In the Bottle: A rich rose-pink with a few ghostly streaks of silver.

One coat: One coat is probably enough for most people. This goes on beautifully, a lush and shiny satin. The color stays pretty close to the bottle - maybe a smidge lighter.

Two coats: Just adds more to the party. No top coat necessary as far as shine.

40101_900.jpg

Verdict: Definitely keeping this one and maybe getting a backup.

ETA: I put this on last night, only one coat and no top coat. Again, this is the sleekest, lushest polish for applying. This afternoon, I have a hint of wear at several tips, but no chipping. I am definitely getting more of this one.

Edited by puck_nc

I absolutely love this polish. It's the only BPTP claw polish I've tried but it makes me want to buy a zillion more. The formula is gorgeously smooth and opaque, and the color is so beautiful. I have to admit, I ended up with this color mostly because I thought the name was sexy, but I'm so glad I took the chance. Every time I've done my nails with Boot Girl I can't stop looking at them. The pink is deep and shiny and the fine silver shimmer adds complexity. I'll probably need to find another bottle of this when my nears the end.