Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

Jasmine tea, mate, and yellow bergamot.

The Teapot is pretty and refreshing!
On my skin it is fresh and bright. The Jasmine is soft and pretty, the bergamot sunny and yellow. I'm not too familiar with mate so I can't say for sure if I'm picking up on it. It's a well blended scent.

Overall, this is a very pretty tea scent with lovely soft but sunny floral tones.
I imagine I'll enjoy wearing this a lot in the spring and summer.

The Teapot turns very sour smelling on my skin. The jasmine is yellowy, sour, humid floral and the bergamot & mate are tart and lemony. It's a bit too sharp, tart and sour for my tastes.

I decided to try a decant of this because while jasmine is a note that often doesn't work on me, I enjoy jasmine green tea and tea scents in general. I'm not sure I've ever tried mate; I haven't had it by itself but might have had it in a tea blend. I'm not really familiar with it as a note, in any case.

In the decant: Light, refreshing tea, and something a bit zingy (is this the mate?).

On my skin: The jasmine behaves here. I am not really smelling jasmine at all in the up-close wrist sniff but I do get some floral jasmine wafting up from my skin. It smells good overall, not indolic or soapy. Sniffing my wrist up close, wet on my skin The Teapot smells somewhat green in an herbal sense, like mixed herbs. It kind of makes me salivate. Maybe this is the mate? I get more bergamot as the scent dries, which makes it smell tart and lemony overall. The scent is pretty light. It almost reminds me of one of the Metamorphosis scents.

The drydown is fairly powdery smelling to me, and a bit soapy. Overall, this is okay but I don't think I need a full bottle. I prefer The Dormouse for a light floral + tea scent.

True black tea, a light citrusy zing and a jasmine that's a bit like carnation. It's most definitely a springtime scent, fresh and delicate, with just a hint of soft blooms. I find it refreshing, delicious and dignified.

This is a very fresh and beautiful jasmine tea - with emphasis on the tea; there is not a very heavy jasmine in this at all. It feels just like the jasmine earl grey I sometimes drink, and it would be perfect for a hot summer day :)

Jasmine tea, mate, and a touch of something else that smells sort of smoky actually. It's a very nice jasmine-lite + tea perfume.

I get mainly mate with a bit of bright bergamot. No jasmine in sight. It's very refreshing and soothing, but doesn't last long.

This is a simple but lovely tea blend.  There's no floral jasmine, just something that smells like a cross between the slightly floral white tea note and black tea.  The bergamot makes this smell sunny and warm, but I wouldn't say it's a bright smell.  There's a hint of smooth spice.   This really does smell to me like a cup of hot, expensive tea.