Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Jeni Mullen

Blueberry Cream Pie Hair Gloss

One squirt is all you need!
The blueberry is strong, sweet and in your face. It smells like you just warmed up a can of blueberry pie filling!!! It's definitely a heavier scent, something you'd want to wear in cold weather instead of warm because the scent itself is so warm. There's very little cream to the hair gloss, but you can make out the crust once the blueberry starts to settle.

I have chin length hair and used this after the shower as a detangler.

It lasted all day and I was given compliments by the girls at Lush and my trader Joe's check out guy!

Weirdly, I don't get a baked note at all. All I get is a thick, juicy, blueberry filling with a perfect topping of cream. Lovely and subtle enough to wear for practically every occasion.

Got a decant of this..think I need a full bottle!

First sniff...a great blast of fruity, blueberry pie filling!! This is so good.

Applied to my damp hair, the blueberry filling stays true! I use about 5 squirts, since I have longer hair and it is actually very soft on me. I detect a little of the pie crust, but it is mostly thick, yummy, pie filling! It has a medium throw to me and I think this is perfect for any season! I always seem to have a problem with any fruits in perfume oil form.... they go fake or cough syrup, so if you are like me, and you want to like fruits, but they go weird on you, get this!! It stays true and real!! :heart:

This is amazing! I love the sweet rich blueberry note!! It reminds me of blueberry syrup, the kind I love on pancakes. There is cream and crust there too but the blueberry is the star! And the scent definitely lingers much longer then any other HG I've tried which makes this such a big winner for me!! :wub2:

All blueberry, all the time, with just the right amount of sweetness (& perhaps a tiny bit of vanilla) - I love this & must get more!

Blueberry, cream and crust. It's mainly blueberries and crust on my hair. Sort of faint after blowdrying, but tasty nonetheless.

Got a full size of this from the bptp etsy and wanted to edit my review, because I find that the full sizes tend to smell different from the decants I was getting (not sure if they weren't properly mixed or what).  The decant smelled like faint blueberry pancake syrup and my full size smells like fresh, perfectly ripe, juicy blueberries on a bed of sweet cream.  Definitely a fresher blueberry scent while still being a perfect, charming amount of creamy sweetness.  I also like that this gloss isn't overwhelming in my hair.  The scent is noticeable, but not distractingly so.

Edited by Little Bird

This is my happy scent. I wish I could afford 10 bottles...I never want to run out. It's perfectly sweet, baked blueberries with a touch of cream. Love!!

I've never had a blueberry cream pie, so I don't know how true to life this is.

Using 4-5 sprays of the well-shaken decant, I get a powerful blast of juicy, sweet blueberry pie filling... which disappears in a matter of seconds. :cry2:

The dry crust smells very nice, and lasts a few hours, but without much throw, and the blueberry scent doesn't return.

I had to re-spritz to experience it again, and again, it only lasted seconds before vanishing.

I'm not having much luck with the Pie Debate hair glosses.