Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
macabre_fae

Peach Pie Bath Oil

Well I suppose I'm the first to review. I'll start off by saying this stuff is the best!

I was expecting foody flaky pie crust and peaches, but it's just glorious peaches. Beautiful, soft and fruity. I am not disappointed and I would stock up on this one because it's just that good. I would also like to add to my review and say that it is a much stronger peach if you use it as a moisturizer.

P.S.- The label is also a bit different. The design is gorgeous but the paper doesn't seem to be the usual glossy sort, so don't leave it in the shower/bath (like I did) if you want to keep it from getting damaged.

Edited by macabre_fae

Wow!

Just put on some of this as moisturizer before bed. Its way better even than I had hoped. I was expecting cooked peaches in pie crust, but this is like straight up, juicy, fresh, tangy-sweet peach. Really lovely. Makes me think I may need to get the perfume in peach too, as I have had a hard time finding peach that isn't overly sweet on me. This reminds me of the peach note in Jack, glowing and lovely. I will wear this a ton in spring and summer!

Syrupy spicy juicy peach filling. This is a warm, full scent with a definite kick of sweet yummy pie spices. I do not really detect a pie crust at all. The star of the show here is the peach and it's glorious. Absolutely my favorite of the pies I've sampled.

This smells exactly like the perfume oil did to me - syrupy, canned peaches that go a little plasticy on my skin. I don't get quite as much spiciness in the bath oil for some reason.

This is the first of The Great Pie Debate bath oils that I've used, and I was hoping for a better experience than many of the Pie Debate hair glosses I've tried.

I tried my decant of this both in the bath and as an after-bath moisturiser. In the bath, this lasts and lasts, which was a nice surprise, as the fruit notes in the Pie Debate hair glosses all vanished on me very, very quickly. There is no pie crust I can detect, just sweet, fresh peaches that have been marinating in their own juices.

Used on the skin, I can detect the spices, though it becomes faint very quickly and even the peaches don't have much throw. However, it's the middle of winter here in Oz, so I expect this would do better when used in the warmer months of the year. I think this is my favourite of the Pie Debate, and I'm definitely going to seek out the Peach Pie hair gloss and perfume oil.

I'll have to try this again at a later date.