Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
doomsday_disco

Apple Pie Bath Oil

Note: I'm reviewing this as a moisturizer and not as a product used in the bath.

In the bottle, it smells more like apple cider to me than the Apple Cider single note does, but with the addition of lemon.

On my skin, it's definitely apple pie filling. I have sensitive skin, but the spices in this are mild and do not burn at all. The cinnamon in this is a sweet, soft cinnamon. After it has been dry for a while, I get a bit of crust, but for the most part, the filling reigns.

Of all of the apple scents I've tried this year, this one is my favorite. I think that this is the best spiced apple scent since Lambs-Wool. I'm going to need APPLE PIE ALL THE THINGS, and a back-up bottle of the bath oil will be necessary. :wub2:

Apple cider, cinnamon, and melty ice cream on crust. This one smells amazing. If you loved cinnamony apple anything, give this a whirl.

The perfume oil version of this is tons of cinnamon on me and irritates my skin, so I'd be afraid to use this as a bath oil. The bath oil smells the same as the perfume did to me - a fresh, perfumey apple with lots of cinnamon, reminding me of an apple cider scented fall candle.