Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
Wildbriar

Anyone have ideas for something like "One to Tie, Two to Win"?

I'm desperately searching for something that smells like the LE One to Tie,Two to Win. That scent is my absolute signature and I can't find any more. I'd love an GC rec of something similar.

I've never tried One to Tie, so I'm just going off on notes. Maybe:

Squirting Cucumber - A spurt of wet, grassy greenness.

Coraline Jones - Dry grass, clean skin, and a little bit of mossy berry. (This is gorgeous grass and a hint of berry on me. Very clean)

Bub - dog’s bright, beaming memories of playing in the sun, rolling in the grass, and begging for table scraps.

and BPTP Catch Me, Dad - Sun-warmed dirt and wildflowers, a whiff of the lavender Lilith loves to use in her hair, and the green leaves of summer just turning to autumn’s russet and brown. (On me this is beautiful, dried grass and light florals. I love this one)

My rec isn't a GC, but it might be easier to find because the Salon was around for so long - Garden Path With Chickens (Damp grass, ivy leaves, morning glory, daisy, rose geranium, heliotrope, white gardenia, climbing roses, peppery nasturtium, phlox, begonia, verbena and sun-warmed herbs). Don't let those floral notes that are listed chase you away, this one is a sunny bright green scent.

With one exception, these aren't GC's, but it might be worth a look around the forum to find them second-hand:

A Blade of Grass: Autumn leaves scattered among blades of grass. (I didn't smell any autumn leaves, just grass)

Flying Kites (BPTP): Crushed grass, sweet pine sap, and California wildflowers.

Jasmine Cottage (GC, Good Omens): Camellia, jasmine, heather, orange blossom, osmanthus, wisteria, thyme, angelica, freesia, granny’s nightcap, and English wildflowers. (Don't let the name scare you off, I barely smell any jasmine in this, or any florals. Just grasses and fresh herbs, and I could swear this has dandelion too)

Venus Murcia: Crushed grass, honey myrtle, and dew-touched green musk.

Venus Verticordia: Fickle dandelion florets dancing through honey-drenched wildflowers.

Wild Dandelion Single Note

Never tried either this or One to Tie, but you might try an imp of Roadhouse--some people didn't get the booze notes at all, and it just smelled like grass and dandelions on them, going by the reviews.

Sign in to follow this