Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
Aviatrix

Bookish scent with beeswax?

Has the Lab ever made a scent that is books/leather + beeswax/candles? I can't really think of one, but if you know one, please let me know :D

Hanerot Halalu - olive oil, beeswax, and smoke

Protagoras - smoldering scrolls and melted wax tablets

The Manuscript - (this is now available) - leather and paper and splotches of ink

Burning Book - no notes on this one.

Has the Lab ever made a scent that is books/leather + beeswax/candles? I can't really think of one, but if you know one, please let me know :D

Quintessence of dust!!

Second this! That's what I was going to say. Quintessence of Dust is perfect if you are looking for that type of scent.

Quintessence of dust!!

Second this! That's what I was going to say. Quintessence of Dust is perfect if you are looking for that type of scent.

I should have typed it in all caps. Not only is it a bookish scent with wax, but it's a gorgeous scent. One of my favorite book smells, beeswax smells and OLLAs.

A Low Candle-Lit Room from the Lovecraft Yule blends a few years ago

Candle wax and waxen "skin," rotting leather and reeking damp wood, and the ashes of a yawning, cold fireplace

Oh! Also, I can't believe I didn't notice this earlier, but the new atmo Young Edith's Bedroom has both books and beeswax in the description. It sounds lovely :)

Sign in to follow this