Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
absinthetics

Edith Awakes Atmosphere Spray

Heady jasmine drifting through the air, eclipsing the scent of a rapidly-drying bloodstain and the smoke of a snuffed beeswax candle.

Jasmine Jasmine Jasmine. It's hard to smell much else. The beeswax may temper the jasmine from being too sharp or biting, but for the most part it is very faint.

Heady jasmine + Belle Epoque. This is a jasmine version of Belle Epoque for me. I get a ton of jasmine, and something that smells very Belle Epoque like, if you had jasmine instead of lilies. In other words, very Art Nouveau.

This is all the jasmine! And now I know that I don't really care for jasmine in the air or on my skin. Those who love jasmine should snatch this one up because I can see how it would be beautiful for them. It's very heady and elegant, and I truly wish I liked the scent of jasmine.

Starts off as screechy, hairspray, sharp jasmine and then settles into more of a warm, sweet, glowing beeswax.  It smells like melting candles and sharp floral perfume.  I found it much more floral when I first got the spray, but now I get more of the sweetness in it and enjoy it much more.

Edited by Little Bird

This really smells like a snuffed out candle amongst jasmine, almost transporting you to Allerdale Hall.