Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
bheansidhe

Pumpkin Spice Everything Claw Polish

A raucous, fiery glitter, all pumpkin orange with glints of vine-green.

Swatched at Will Call. Definitely a fiery glitterbomb. Gold, bright orange, and red-orange glitters, accented with tiny pinpoint black and green glitters. I seem to remember a bit of a holo flare; little red holo and gold flecks, maybe?

Halloween on a nail! Much brighter and more orange than the photo on the site (on my monitor, anyway). One coat was good but semi-sheer coverage, and two was solid glitter. I'm sure you could do some great layering with it, too.

I am glad I bought this one. :D

One coat:

tumblr_nx8iorGs3M1qerry3o1_500.jpg
Two coats:
tumblr_nx8iorGs3M1qerry3o2_500.jpg
SO MUCH GLITTER. This one is really easy to work with (probably the easiest of any Trading Post polish I've used thus far), and I can see myself using it a lot during the autumn months. I definitely recommend it! The photos don't do it justice.
I agree that it would be great for layering as well. I want to try layering it with Blood Countess (from the original BPTP claw polish line).
Edited by dementia_divine

Origin: Straight from the Post

Initial Thoughts: When Puddin' asked us what we wanted in a Weenie nail polish, one of my suggestions was something like Fires of Love or Unseelie but in Halloween pumpkin orange. I don't remember offhand if I suggested calling it PSE, but this absolutely works in the picture on the website.

In the Bottle: An orange glitterbomb shot with reds and greens and golds and silvers. Fireworks in a bottle!

One coat: Someone more expert that I could probably make this more even, but it's a nice almost nude layer with glitter in it. Looks like it would layer well.

28943_900.jpg

Two coats: Almost exactly like in the bottle, except you can now see the bits of blue or black glitter as well as the shinier ones. It is a rough surface, though, so a top coat is warranted.

Verdict: If I can't land another bottle this year, I will plead and beg Puddin' to bring it back next year. Because I will wear this a lot.

Oh, Pumpkin Spice Everything. The minute I saw your fiery orange glitter with green and red glitter bits, I knew I had to have you.

Definitely NOT disappointed.

You encapsulate that candy orange and sense of fun that Halloween brings. Very autumnal, very festive. Serious glitter bomb. LOVE IT.

My wonderful Switch Witch Jenjin graciously gifted me with this lovely last year, and it is a fantastically gorgeous glitterbomb of beauty! Truly, pictures don't do this one justice, but I'll put them here anyway (please forgive my uneven nails!):

34877366863_f96574d167_n.jpg 35686337955_e490191e1c_n.jpg

This is two coats of PSE with two coats of topcoat. Even with two coats of topcoat, it's still a little bit rough, but not terribly so. I think it actually looks a bit brighter and more golden orange in person, and it has an amazing sparkle that I just can't capture in pictures. It's spectacular, and I hope it comes back this year so that I can snag a back-up bottle (or two!).