Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

Solar-powered electric melons and droplets of pina colada caught in an electrical storm.

This is one sweet, cool creamy scent! Green melon, white cream, lime, cocanut, and the sense that it's cold. It's almost like melon pina colada ice cream. I do not get much in the way of water or rain or ocean or other "aquatic" smells, but those notes do very well for me, so they may just be blending into the other notes for me. I tested this straight out of the mail. If things have changed when I try it again after it has settled, I will update my review!

Melons! Smells like cool melons (think cantaloupe & honeydew) with a hint of pineapple underneath. Fruity and fun. Doesn't morph on me too much.

The is delicious and fruity on me! Pina Colada ice cream with a melon as garnish. There's no ozone or aquatic notes thankfully, I do not like ozone. Just delicious and fruity. Adorable label as well!! :wub2:

This is all honeydew melon on me. Honestly, this sort of reminds me to Fee. Green, cool, luscious melons.

If you wanted a melon scented, this one is for you.

In the bottle : melons with a hint of ozone. Lightning in a melon patch.

Wet: Cantaloupe! Fresh, bright, juice dripping off your chin cantaloupe. I’m not getting any ozone or pina colada, it’s all melon. Almost no throw at all, I just put it on and my daughter sitting 6ft away can’t smell it at all.

Once it’s dried down, more of the other scents come out, not in super obvious Pineapple! Coconut! Way, but a rich, mixed fruit way. It’s lasted hours, but only as a skin scent. I wish it had more throw, but I’m definitely glad I bought it.

I was expecting soapy ozone, but this is a sweet, cool, creamy honeydew melon. Pretty and it does remind me of Fee. I don't get an in-your-face pineapple and coconut, but I think the pina colada is adding to the sweetness and creaminess of the blend. A lovely, sweet, refreshing melon fragrance.

Do you like piña coladas? And getting caught in the rain?

Then you will probably like this perfume.

OK, sorry, I couldn't resist.

Actually, I mostly get honeydew melon from this, which is totally OK. I love the melon notes BPAL uses...Ogun is a favorite GC scent of mine.

The background of this scent is fresh, clean, and a little spicy. You can definitely smell the rum and the air before a rainstorm, and there is a drop or two of creaminess from the coconut and just a hint of pineapple.

But it is mostly melons.

This is a really unique scent, fun and refreshing.

If I have one complaint, it is that 'moonbathing' doesn't last long on the skin or in a locket.

Edited by crimescenecleanup

I recently bought a bottle of this. Cantaloupes are my favorite melon and when I heard Moonbathing was a melon scent, my excitement soared.

In the bottle: It is the most beautifully fresh, ripe summer honeydew. It smells like the real deal. I want to eat it.

On the skin: Yummy melon. I never get any pineapple. It is a melon single note on my skin. It reminds me a bit of Kasugai honeydew gummies because of how sweet it is, but the scent manages to steer away from an artificial smell.

Low throw and very low wear length, but that doesn't stop me from loving it. It disappears in like 30 minutes on my skin. I should try this in a scent locket to see if the wear length improves. This is a wonderful scent for summer!

I blind-bottled this and sort of forgot about it until now. This was so melon-y in the bottle I was afraid it wasn't going to work for me. Not because it reminded me of BBW Cucumber Melon (it doesn't) but because that melon was *all* I could smell and I desperately wanted coconut and rum and pineapple too.

I worried needlessly because shortly after application, the melon softened, allowing piña colada and a tiny hint of surf to hit my nose. I had been hoping for something that could have come from the Luau line, but the reality is even better.

I get a sweet but not sickly melon, cantaloupe to my nose, blended with a hint of creamy coconut (no pineapple though), the tiniest dribble of spiced rum, and just a breath of wind and waves. Rather than screaming it's a delicate whisper and sits very close to the skin. I do get tantalizing whiffs of it and am huffing my wrists for more. It lacks staying power but I certainly won't mind reapplying and it's gentle beauty won't become overwhelming on sultry days and nights.

Sweet and juicy melons, I'm assuming it's a mix of different kinds because it doesn't smell like just one type to me. From the pina colada, I'm only getting the coconut and a little bit of lime. No boozy notes at all, and if I didn't know that it was supposed to have pina colada in this, I'd have assumed it was just melons and some citrus scents. 

I really like this, however it does not last long at all, almost completely gone within an hour! Not sure if I'll upgrade due to that.

Moonbathing starts off with a blast of honeydew melon that reigns for a few hours, backed by a little of the pina colada. Then, the pineapple and coconut of the pina colada gain strength and it ends up being the strongest note by the end of the day on me. It's backed by a much fainter honeydew and a touch of either ozone or white musk (but I'm thinking white musk).

I think this one is pretty, but I prefer the phase when it's a honeydew party!