Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
welcometothefamily

The Pumpkin of Conquest Hair Gloss

Grey pumpkin husk and bruised violets blanketed by creeping white mycelium, black mosses, and toxic subterranean mushrooms.

Wtf? It's sweet?? Where are the mushrooms?? It literally smells nothing like I expected??
Tbh I'm not unhappy, I don't actually *want* my hair to smell like mushrooms. I got this purely expecting to never want it on my hair ever but I had to try it because c'mon. You gotta.

There's actually a foodie cake aspect to this from the bottle which is really really surprising. And it smells like yellow cake specifically. Maybe a touch of orange zest. Something ever so slightly green/dirty underneath. This is so so not what I was expecting but I really like it!!

I haven't tried this on my hair yet but I definitely will be tonight once my hair is washed and will update accordingly! Here's hoping the cake stays!

ETA: I finally got around to trying this in my hair. For reference, I don't use a lot of gloss in my hair since the amount I would need to tame my curls would probably knock people over with a wall of scent. I use macadamia oil first and then a couple of sprays of a gloss to scent it. I used two sprays of this which was enough to scent my hair for a meeting I had that night (also scent never lasts in my hair so I can't comment about that). I was quite sad to see that the cake smell disappeared as soon as it went in my hair and I was left with a light, creamy white floral (the violets I'm assuming) I'm not a floral person, but this was inoffensive and pleasant to wear. I will keep my decant, but no need to seek out a bottle for me.

Edited by welcometothefamily

Grey pumpkin, candied violets, and moss. This actually smells like a masculine pumpkin hairgloss. Somewhat foodie, but definitely not sugary or floral. It was like grey pumpkins.

In some whats, the darker side of Pumpkin inspired hair glosses.