Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
izile

Housebreaking Your Dragon Atmosphere Spray

Never an easy task! Thankfully, this spray will eliminate the scent of even the most sulphrous dragon dooky residue: lemon and lemongrass with lavender, sweet orange, pink grapefruit, pimento, and a drop of rosemary.

This is just what I was hoping for! Super clean, sharp, not too sweet with a little herbaceous edge. It's not as strong or overpowering as I was worried it might be, but a couple of test squirts were pleasantly light. this is very heavy on the citrus, at first lemon peel, then later a bit of sweet orange, and grapefruit rolls through last. I'm not sure what pimento smells like, but I don't really pick up anything undefinable. I think the rosemary and lavender are very light, and I'm not really sure where the lemon/orange/grapefruit zest smells end and lemongrass might begin. But overall, very nice, very clean, super-citrus with just a little subtle edge of herbs.

I like this very much - a nice clean citrusy smell. I get very little herbaceousness and practically no lavender.

For me this was mostly lemon on the first second after the spritz, and then it dried to a slightly herbal, touch of grapefruit and touch of rosemary lemongrass. It was citrusy and clean, but something in the combination moved too close to dryer sheets. Really nice dryer sheets, but still.

Smells like clean laundry.

Honestly, I'd spray the zee_zee kid's room with this after football practice if I thought I could get away with it.

I got gifted a bottle of this from Puddin and I couldn't be more pleased!

Fortunately, I'm not getting of the herby aspect in my bottle- this is the sweet fruity mix from Cheshire Moon- something akin with Fruit Loops but more delicious. I put it to work immediately in the bathroom where the cats had left me some terrible surprise. The scent not only works on baby dragon poop but on full-grown cat poop, too!

Woo hoo!

Seriously, I can see getting a lot of use out of this lovely room spray. I anticipate using it all winter long!

Citrusy and classic "clean" scent at first spray, but definitely something herbal as it longer in the air. I'm getting mint and/or tarragon rather than rosemary though... This is not super long lasting, but is very pleasant.

Starts off smelling like a bathroom disinfectant with lots of sour lemongrass and settles into a soapy, dry, tart citrus. Not my sort of thing, but very clean and sharp.