Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

Peach, red musk, cypress, myrrh, vetiver, champa resinoid, and patchouli.

Intensely fruity red musk with the resins thrumming beneath.

This is the peach note cosplaying Linsner's Dawn. Is it too overt? Does it show too much cleavage? Or are these exactly the stiletto heel thigh-high boots you were looking for? Only you can decide.

I think that this will age very well - right now it is a little too "perfumey" for me.

A sweet, peachy musk, with a little smokiness from the myrrh underneath. Sometimes myrrh goes super powdery and smokey on me - this doesn't seem to be doing that (yet). I think the vetiver is holding it in check a little, although I can't smell vetiver or patch specifically.

I know this is kind of vague, and I keep sniffing looking for the other notes, but can't find them. I get sweet peachy red musk.

Peachy red musk with touches of myrrh and patchouli. So this is like a slutty, musky peach. And by that, it's only pretending to be a peach. This is really just a fruity version of red musk SN.

So a super vampy peach. Yes, that's a pun.

Musky, sultry, peach.

I tried this without first re-reading the notes. I knew from the color of the oil that it was the one with red musk, so that was a good start.

Upon application and while wet, I smell peach first, not red musk. Huh! This is surprising, since I amp red musk whenever it's in a blend. But immediately following the peach is something else... I can't quite decide... something green, almost foresty, I look up the notes and aha! It's the cypress! This is interesting and not what I expected. After drydown the red musk finally shows up and starts to amp, as expected. Later on, this is all fruity red musk on me. No signs of myrrh, patchouli, or vetiver in this blend, each of which I can easily identify. Don't be afraid of the patchouli or vetiver, for those who don't care for those notes. They aren't identifiable, but probably help to keep this a grounded scent and balance out the sweetness of the peach and red musk. This is a lovely scent and I'm glad that I got to try it. Fortunately for me, I have many other gorgeous red musk blends so I don't feel the need to chase after a bottle of this one.

I expected the red musk to overpower everything else, but the peach is actually managing to hold its own. It's reminding me of the peach wine in Aglaea, syrupy sweet and silky, mixed with the fruity, red wine tone of the red musk. Mmmmm. In the drydown, the dark earthiness of the patchouli and vetiver creep in, and I really love this scent. I love the dark red musk scents with gourmand edges (like Midnight Kiss). This smells dangerous and sexy, like some dark thing luring you in with a poisonous sweetness. <3

wet: I get musk and cypress. The peach is there in spirit, but the dark woody earthy smell is overpowering. This has got to be a winner on someone else, I think my skin is eating the fruitiness. Dry is musk, vetiver, and myrrh. It's sweet skin smell, but not picking up much peach.

Edited by Carrie

Thorny vines and a bit of fruit. No jasmine to my nose (and I go looking for jasmine). It's creamy but prickly, sweet but sharp. Orange with a creamy bite. Pretty!

Where I'd wear this: A mimosa-only brunch

Anyone wondering if this actually aged well....it did. VERY well.

I initially skipped Peach XIII in 2015 knowing full well it would've been a skin disaster...plus I was broke anyways. Glad I waited til now bc this has aged into a smooth musky beauty.

When 1st applied, the cypress camphorously gasses and escapes like a legion of spectres from a freshly opened crypt. Bye bye..have fun destroying the living! Write soon! ( cypress hates me. Glad to see it go so quickly.)

What's left is just... ungh. Its beautiful. Smooth as Morocco, depth like weenie's Depart Pour Le Sabbat, but actually smells a bit like Gun Moll lite. Confused yet intrigued? Me too.

This is such a keeper.

Broke open my new to me bottle of this today.  WOW it is gorgeous.  It seems to have aged down so that on me, it presents first as a sort of peach incense, with a bit of an undertone of musk, but PEACH musk not red musk.  So it's really (on me) peach musk and champa with the teeniest bit of patch underneath.