Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

Snow-touched sparkling peach glacé with green tea absolute, pink grapefruit, and white musk.

Sparkling peach juice and green tea soda!! Yummy! Lots of peach and grapefruit, and it seriously is fizzy! So glad I got this one! This is going to be wonderful for hot summer days. Crisp and refreshing.

In the bottle: Snow-touched, sugared peach. This is a bright snow note, like the kind of snow found in one of the snowball scents (save for Pink Snowballs). The grapefruit note is next in prominence, making the scent even brighter.

Wet: The sweet, snowy peach note reigns, and it's marvelous. The grapefruit note is also pretty strong, and I'm also getting a fair amount of the green tea absolute, which isn't like the green tea note found in scents like Embalming Fluid and Shanghai. It has a bitter quality to it. The white musk note is becoming more prominent as the scent begins to dry down.

Dry: All of the notes are still present, but the snow and white musk notes are more prominent now, the peach isn't as sweet anymore (and I feel like I can smell a lot of the fresh peach skin), and I'm getting a lot more of the green tea during this phase. The grapefruit note isn't a main player after a few hours of wear.

Verdict: I'm not usually a fan of peach notes in perfume. There are a few that I like on occasion (like Aglaea and Tamora), but usually they are too sweet for me. I took a chance on this one because of the snow, sugar, grapefruit, and green tea, and I am so glad that I did. The peach note is lovely, and the combination of the snow, peach, and grapefruit make this a really refreshing scent. I think I will reach for this one often during the warmer months.

Edited by dementia_divine

This opens up with a blast of ozoney snow, the same kind of snow note as in Almond Blossom. At first there is a citrusy feel, but quickly the peach becomes the dominant note. I am not getting any green tea.

So, again love the smell of peach, don't ever actually wear it.

This one smells amazing. Snowy peaches plus a touch of green tea. Ugh, its so fresh. On wet, I got a slap of grapefruit which just added to the citrus bright freshness.

This smells like the freshest peach. Ever. Just fresh. Peachy. Bright.

So torn. I don't wear peaches, but maybe for this one I would? I know, you'd think that a sultry sexy peach like Peach XIV would turn my head, but its this peach I want to just permaglue to my nose and keep inhaling.

The snow note usually doesn't smell soapy on me, but I'm getting a hint of soap here with lots of sharp, bitter grapefruit that smells a bit rancid on my skin. In the drydown, a perfumey white musk note is settling in, but I'm oddly not smelling any peach. Musky, soapy, bitter grapefruit.