Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
puck_nc

Oneiroi Claw Polish

IRIDESCENT
Ever-shifting dreams. An opalescent haze of grey and lavender on the westward horizon.

Origin: Straight from the Post

Initial Thoughts: This was the first polish I wanted to try because I thought it might be the closest to my beloved Hell's Belle (glittery, pale peach nude).

In the bottle: A metallic gray-ish purple.

One coat: This one went on beautifully, smooth as silk. One coat produces a lavender purple, light and feminine, shot through with very fine pink and silver glitter. It's opaque at this point, I guess, but not very.

Two coats: Mostly takes care of the opaque and is a little more pink than gray.

24995_900.jpg

Verdict: Love it. It's not quite the opaque stunner of Hell's Belle, but it will be perfect for work

I LOVE this colour. It stays for quite some time. Mine came off a bit darker than the picture above. I had to get this because, well, you know... Dream.

This was my first claw polish, so I went for this one, because I love anything iridescent. Let me start here by saying I don't wear much nail polish, because I use my hands too much. One load of hand-washed dishes, and my manicure is history, But - well, I couldn't resist.

Color: I love it. It's a lilac/lavender/grey/pink/lt. blue. On, it's a shimmery lavender/grey with pink iridescence. Just lovely.

Coverage: Two coats got me opaque coverage.

Staying power: I am highly impressed. I did a test nail (my left thumb) and it's been three days now. Dishes have faded it a little, but it isn't peeling off, nor is it wearing off at the tip of the nail, which is what usually happens.

Formula: Possibly the best nail polish consistency I've ever used. Goes on smooth, covers evenly. In love.

I will be ordering more claw polish....this is a stunner.