Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
kebechet

Email. Well, I knew I'd f*ck it up, and I did.

If you have emailed me in the last century and have not received a reply, please resend. I fucked up the reinstall royally and wiped the whole archive of old mail. I knew I should have let Brian do it.

Don't really feel like talking about it. Sorry for the hassle. =(

only one q - which email is the working one?

All the blackphoenixalchemylab.com ones. I think the mail is working now, it's just my computer that's blown a gasket.

Helo Elizabeth.

I'll resend the shipping quotation request to the UK.

Thanks

Rosie

Ok, resent a loooong (read: 1 full page in 10 Times New Roman in Word) email of the past two emails and two PMs.

will now sit impatiently waiting for reply (don't worry - i do everything impatiently :P )

Oh poo poo! what a pain the the arse for you.

:P

Feckin computers!

I will re-send my order from Ireland and maybe add a few more to my list..

....'tis an ill wind...! :D

done diddley :D !! also increased my order again :P !!!! best of luck with things form now on!!!

claire xxx

Oh, you poor girl! When troubles come, it is not in spies, but in battalions. Which, as a kid, I thought meant "battle lions", which was a great visual.

To save you time, trouble and harassment, I will offer the "condensed" versions of my 2 emails to you right here:

1) pre-order: Hi, my name is Delilah. Everything looks amazing, I don't know what to order, you are really cool. I generally wear a mix of eucalyptus, tea rose, fig and honeysuckle, what bpal might I like?

2) post-order: OMYGODYOURAWK. Thanks for making amazing oils. Thanks for sending extra samples. The extra samples you chose are perfect, better than the ones I chose myself. I am in love with Black Phoenix, Queen of Hearts, Lady MacBeth, Persephone. I can't wait to try Cheshire Cat and Snake Oil. Everything else, even my long-time favorites, smell like crap now. You are a genius. THANKYOU THANK YOU THANK YOU.

That should save you the trouble of messing with email. :P

For the record, my email is delilahpaints(at)yahoo(dot)com.

:P[Hi Elizabeth!! I was thinking that something must be going wrong because you usually get back with me. I did forward a copy of the Paypal payment confirmation to you direct cupcake email and the regular blackphoenix email It has what I ordered and all of the samples that I want also. Hell this is the second time the USPS lost my goods from you, what up with them?! Thanks for replying to me here though Im sure we all appreciate your really hard work and I hope the unescessary BS that you have been getting dies down soon. God bless :D

Hey guys -- quick note...

I had to go in to the office today and yesterday -- the other office, unfortunately, as I still work for the theatre. Blech. I had to do a 10 hour day there yesterday, and 10-10 today, so I might be a little slow in getting back to everyone that resent their emails. I'm going to get through as many as I can when I get back tonight, and more when I get back tomorrow around 7pm.

Hi Elizabeth--I'm sorry to bother you, just a quick question: do you want PMs resent as well? I'm not sure how the PM thing works, does it just go into your email inbox or is it held here? If anyone can answer this that would be great! I don't want to resend my last message and make more work.

Nope, "@papow.com" has long been scrubbed. As far as I understand, it's all  "@blackphoenixalchemylab.com."

With one? exception. I believe the PayPal address is still 'cupcake@papow.com'

Nope, "@papow.com" has long been scrubbed. As far as I understand, it's all  "@blackphoenixalchemylab.com."

It's still listed as that on the website, then.

last week, beth sent me an email from her papow addy that i couldn't reply to... odd...

Yes, that's still the Paypal address. I guess it's more like a username with Paypal than an actual working email. My Paypal account is under another email address that I never use. I don't think Paypal much cares!

:P