Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
Partonia

Recommendations - Haute Macabre

Hello! I'm fairly new to the world of BPAL and looking for some suggestions for my next purchase. I bought the Haute Macabre scent and absolutely adore it and would like to find something similar. I like that its sweet without being overly feminine and girly - I think its the mix of almond, leather and patchouli that I'm picking up on. Any suggestions would be welcome :D

I think you would like As Above. I found it very similar to Haute Macabre. Also, Liz and Perversion (one of my personal favorites!)

Hello! I'm fairly new to the world of BPAL and looking for some suggestions for my next purchase. I bought the Haute Macabre scent and absolutely adore it and would like to find something similar. I like that its sweet without being overly feminine and girly - I think its the mix of almond, leather and patchouli that I'm picking up on. Any suggestions would be welcome :D

there is something about the marquis de carabas that is strangely similar to haute macabre. it's not a sweet nor feminine scent, but I wear it and adore it and there's that strange similarity.

I second the suggestion for Liz and as above. perversion is great too. you might also enjoy urd, shoggoth, vixen.

Thank you so much for the suggestions, I look forward to trying them out. Rather conveniently, my birthday is coming up.... perhaps some really obvious hinting to my significant other is in order :D

Sign in to follow this