Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

A ruthless, temperamental, passionate woman cloaked in an austere, elegant, and bookish exterior: bourbon vanilla chypre and peach-gilded jasmine with may rose, tobacco leaf, and bergamot.

Sweet this is nectar-sweet, peach-juice drippy peach. After it is applied to my skin, the vanilla creeps up to make the peach more foody and dessert-y. I do get a touch more of the rose as the rest of the blend starts to solidify and back off from PEACHFACE'D to a fruity, floral scent. I can't always yank bergamot out of a crowd, but this is still very 'orange' in scent. I am a jasmine amper, but I can't really detect the usual flashy, takes no prisoners jasmine that is in some other jasmine blends I have (Corinna I'm looking at you). I have to say the tobacco is not terribly apparent. Over time, this remains mostly fruity, with light floral support, and maybe a touch of rindy bergamot citrus. Dominantly smooth, vanilla-kissed peaches.

Creamy, smooth, restrained jasmine rounded out by vanilla. I'm not a fan of peach but it's very subtle, lending sweetness rather than overt fruitiness. Layering this with a bit of musk would move it into the girlie floral musk realm of Ava, the Girl, and Lilith Flowers Butterflies Jewels Attending.

This one is a very pretty floral - its a light restrained bergamot gilded jasmine with vanilla. It's got a subtle peach overlay lending some sweetness and brightness to it. It reminds me to a peach version of Ava, actually.

But alas, I have Ava so I don't need Jennie Rogers.

Muted peach and bergamot. I find peach blends to be quite overbearing sometimes, bit this is nice. The bergamot addes a bit of a lemon herbal tang. Lovely for summer, just a touch of florals for me.

Like Zankoku_Zen mentioned, this smells like a peach version of Ava! I enjoy my decant, but I do have my bottles of Ava. She's lovely and it reminds me of when certain retailers make variations of the same fragrance with a twist.

Soft, sweet, but with a dark edge to it. It's not similar to, but has the same sort of vibe to it as the vampire bride. Bright, feminine.

Gah! As soon as I put this on my skin all the notes dissapear but the tobacco and peach! It's nice and sweet, but way too subtle for me. Aw. :c

This is a light, springtime fruity-floral on my skin, with no tobacco or chypre. The jasmine is delicate and slightly weedy smelling, and only a little bit sour, with a hint of fresh, bright rose, lemony bergamot, and sweet, fuzzy peach. It's not very sweet or vanilla-y on me, though the peach and bergamot do add some sweetness. Fresh and leans towards a clean, natural smell.

I really thought I'd like this, and in the bottle it's absolutely lovely, a peach forward blend, with some nice florals and bergamot lurking beneath. It's sort of like the love child of Peach Chypre and Ava if I had to compare it, but it's absolutely different enough in the wear to justify trying it if you enjoy either of the prior. I'm tragically not getting much of the Vanilla or the Tobacco on my skin, which is what drove me to it in the first place. As for me, if I want a peach kick, Peach Chypre dosen't go powdery on me as this one tends to do in it's late late stages, but I honestly could see a lot of people with slightly better chemistry really enjoying this, it's subtle, but in a really fun way, and def fits the inspiration. Not for me, but absolutely a lovely blend!