Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
sunshinedaisybliss

Revenant Rhythm Atmosphere Spray

A tousled, sexy mix of patchouli, vanilla, and hemp.

This makes my room smell like all my precious bottles of Banshee Beat opened up their lids and burped. BEST SMELL EVER.

I'm crossing my fingers that this is GC... its so good.

Very rich dark vanilla with little kisses of patchouli and hemp. I actually could do with a bit more patch, but even as it is now it is love. I sprayed this throw at the foot of my bed a week ago, and still get whispers of it throughout my room ♥

Yup. This smells like Banshee Beat. Oddly enough, the perfume is mainly a patchouli-based scent on my skin but the atmosphere version I can definitely smell more hemp and more vanilla. It's like I actually can smell all of the components at once and at the same time without having it be some sort of battle for nose supremacy.

So yeah, if you love Banshee Beat or just want your house smell like patchouli, Revenant Rhythm is everything it purports to be. Rejoice!

This is the One.True.Spray. Banshee Beat in a room spray. :heart: Sweet patchouli, vanilla, just a touch of hemp.

Several years ago we went to Disney World during the holiday season. I was so struck by how they incorporated smell into the attractions and parades to create a total sensory experience. Well, I want the whole world to smell like this.

Yes, this is Banshee Beat. My few squirts if from my decant didn't last all that long. I think ill make a Post order. Maybe more squirts are necessary to make a lasting scent.

Edited by milo

I can't even. This is glorious.

So back when BB originally came out I got a decant from a circle, and liked it ok, but it immediately went redonk HTF and expensive and I didn't quite like it enough for the prices it was commanding. I've casually kept a eye out for a good swap or reasonably priced bottle ever since, but never found one. I was pleased when I heard this was coming back, and even moreso when it did it in All the Things.

Now, I officially have Too Many ATMOs. For real. I'd need a couple more houses to use up all the atmo I have, even with some recent hard-core destashing. So I pretty much never buy full-sized atmos any more, because I just don't need that much of any one scent. When RR came out I bought a full-size of the bath (bc I do use up my BOs) but only got a 1 oz decant of the atmo.

But ever since it arrived it seems to be the only atmo I can use. Every time I need an atmo my hand reaches for RR, as though possessed. So when I placed an order for Snake Charmer gloss at the Post, somehow (that possessed hand again probably) a bottle of RR atmo fell into my cart with it. Puddin has effectively dodged the question of whether the Post RR items would be GC like the perfume is going to be, and I just couldn't take a chance on ever running out of this. Every timeI spray it around my house I just swoon. I told myself I'd sell the decant when my big bottle arrives... but I might not even do that.

I can't even describe this. For reasons I can't explain, I love the atmo version more than any of the other RR products; it's just the best incarnation of this scent to me (not that it smells different from the other products, because I've smelled them all together and they all smell the same, just that for whatever reason it makes me happiest smelling it as a home scent rather than on me). It's sweet and golden and beautiful. It doesn't smell hippyish or headshoppy to me (altho I don't dislike those things), it's not a heavy scent (and I have those bc I love them) it's just... I dunno.

Glorious. Buy some.

I WISH I HAD MORE OF THIS IN MY LIFE.

This atmosphere spray is vanilla-dominant, followed by the patchouli note. Like the hair gloss and bath oil, I don't get much hemp from the scent.

I have been spraying this one with reckless abandon in my bedroom, on my pillows and blankets, and on some of my clothes. Sadly, I only purchased one bottle of this in atmosphere spray form, and now I wish I hadn't been using it so liberally, because it is currently out of stock, and I've already used half my bottle.

I hope Puddin' makes this one permanent. There are a few scents with patchouli in it that I like, but this is the only patchouli scent that I love. :heart: