Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
Poenari

Dragon's Milk Hair Gloss

A truly fae nectar! Dragon's blood resin and honeyed vanilla.

I adore Beth's dragon's blood scents, and the Ars Draconis blends in particular. Dragon's Heart is my particular favorite dragon's blood blend, but I've been including a note to Puddin' begging for Dragon's Milk bath oil in every Trading Post order I've placed for years. He even teased me by including a handwritten note saying "Dragon's Milk!" in one order. Imagine my delight when Dragon's Milk hair gloss won the June lunacy poll! Two bottles instantly jumped into my cart, thank goodness, because the ability to order this lunacy went bye-bye much too fast.
I really don't know how to describe this other than to say that if you love Dragon's Milk, you already know what you are getting. For those who don't know, you are getting a sweet dragon's blood blended with the most amazing honeyed vanilla. This scent is powerful and strong! It is my most strongly scented hair gloss (and I have most of them, so that's saying a lot!) The dragon's blood whomps you on the nose, especially if your hair is long enough, but the honeyed vanilla makes it non-headshoppy.

LOVELY, STRONG, GORGEOUS, DRAGON'S MILK! It stays in your hair for days if you don't wash daily, and makes your shower smell amazing when you rinse/wash it out. Your hair will shine like the reflective iridescent scales of a dragon.

Biggest regret- Puddin' only made this one live for a few days, and that was back when the forum was down for weeks. A lot of forumites missed out on the chance to order this amazing hair gloss. Since Dragon's Milk perfume is a favorite of so many, and hair gloss is a favorite product, I would love to see this added to the GC catalog, or at least resurrected long enough to share the love.

Edited to add: this won the June lunacy poll, so there also wasn't a BPTP forum thread about it

Edited by Poenari

I can't add much more, and completely agree with Poenari. This NEEDS to come back, tons of people contacted me for decants. I am such a fool for swapping off so much of this. I layer it with my perfume, and a dragons blood candle/lotion thingy. I am teh dragon. Decent longevity and great power. Will definitely get another bottle if it ever comes back, (along with some more Tombstone HG).

:wub3:

What the world really needs now is more Dragons Milk. I mean can we just be honest and admit that Dragons Milk is like one of the best creations to ever come out of the lab?

Dragons Milk HG is like hair crack. I crave it nightly. The smell is so strong and yummy and comforting. The scent lasts for days (as an above review said)

You get the same high quality gloss properties you can expect from the post.

Echo echo:) I love Dragon's Milk. It's honeyed vanilla goodness that is pretty much spot on with this hairgloss. I have a decant, and will use it sparingly probably more in the summer months. BTW, I am still waiting for my bottle of perfume to become the amazingness of an imp of very aged Dragon's Milk that some lovely forumite gifted me. I'm patient:)

ERMAGHED. The throw on this is astronomical. I got an empty to sniff, and boy, you uncap it and it just WAFTS out.

Dragon's Milk - honey, DBR resin and vanilla. All up to 10X.

If you loved Dragon's Milk, then you definitely need the hair gloss.

As for myself, its almost too much!

I am in love.

This is NOT a surprise as I am one of the devoted followers that has four backup bottles of the DM perfume.

Alas, I missed out getting backup bottles of this astounding Hair Gloss, and paid a princely sum on eBay just to obtain the one I now have.

Having spent this long day living in a wondrous cloud of Dragon's Milk about my head, I join the chorus to beseech Puddin and the TP Goblins to PLEASE consider adding this magical elixir to the GC catalogue!

In the meantime, I shall put this in my hair as often as I dare to, to enjoy it as long as I have this precious, precious bottle. <3

just received a partial bottle of this today, and it’s absolutely stunning. i have never tried Dragons Milk, in any form, but i can see why it’s such a beloved scent. it’s so much different than i expected, and i mean that in the best way! it’s sweet, creamy, vanilla - it’s really great. it’s comforting and reminds me of something that i can’t quite put my finger on - it’s on the tip of my brain but 🤷🏻‍♀️

this is g.o.o.d.