Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Haltija

Faint Blood Between Her Lips

Honey and daemonorops draco with rum absolute, tobacco, and vetiver.

It is no secret that I adore vetiver in all forms. So when I saw this I knew I had to try it!

In the imp it was a big burst of vetiver and honey so it was seeming to be very promising. Wet on the skin the vetiver took center stage and the honey was there as well but it was in the background. To my nose it's smelling like the honey note in O and I like it. When it began to dry the dragon's blood made it's appearances and brought a soft powdery quality to the entire blend and made everything soften, even the harshness of the vetiver. Fully dry it's a sexy blend of vetiver, dragon's blood and a tiny hint of tobacco. I can detect the honey if I inhale deep enough and it's melting into the skin so nicely. I never got any rum which saddens me a little because I would of liked to see how it changed the overall feel of the blend.

All in all though I like this and I will enjoy my decant for a night out or when I want to feel just warm and cozy at home.

This blood isn't for the faint. Dragon's blood lovers rejoice! I get right away a deep red blood vibe from the deamondrops draco. But it's so well blended with the other earthier elements. Honey gives it a resinous quality, and adds sweetness along with the boozy rum. The tobacco and vetiver ground it and give it a heavier base. If summed up: dragon's blood + candy + booze = Faint Blood Between Her Lips Perfume. A purchaser who likes similar notes in scents like the Ars Draconis series, Bard (RPG), Bloodlust, and Serpent's Kiss I think will certainly like it. :)

Edited by Mergekat

Just received a decant of this and I am IN LOVE. As a lover of dragon's blood I had a feeling I would enjoy this one and I was not disappointed! This scent is comforting, cozy and sensual. It reminded me of a slightly sweeter version of Bloodlust. I may have to purchase a bottle....

Sensual honey, deamondrops, and enough smoky rum to think you've been hanging out with Captain Jack Sparrow. Good throw, good wear length.

Actually, this may be the scent of the bordello that Jack Sparrow likes to frequent.

Heady, sexy, kinda piratey.

Vetiver and dragons blood at first. Changes into a mild, smoky vetiver with a touch of sweet dragons blood. Thisis not sitting well with me.