Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
HerbGirl

Scattered Flower-Smells Hair Gloss

Osmanthus, linden, tuberose, carnation, ylang ylang, and lemon tree blossoms with Himalayan cedar and a drop of tobacco absolute.

This is so beautiful. All flowers present and blended seamlessly...perfect for spring! I need another bottle. This reminds me of the Primavera atmo spray from a few years ago, which i also love. Bravo.

Unnnnnnnnnh I looove this hair gloss. Herb Girl is absolutely right--it's all very beautifully and seamlessly blended. I smell the osmanthus and linden most prominently, which lends this gloss a breezy, sunny aura. I can smell the tobacco a bit in the bottle, but on the hair it serves to deepen and ground the floral notes, keeping them from being too breezy (like dryer sheets). This gloss is just lovely and makes me so happy for spring!

Scattered Flower-Smells is like spring in a bottle. Lots of flowers, with just a hint of something underneath pinning everything together. The cedar and tobacco are very light in my hair—just the barest hint. This is really all about the cascade of flowers. It's perfect for work...smells clean and lovely but doesn't overwhelm even in small rooms. I've already made a small dent in my bottle!

Flowers! Kind of musky with pretty flowers, which I can't identify, but all smell pretty good together. Dry, it smells like my hair has been to the salon, it smells like expensive hair product. Nice, I'm sure I'll use my decant.

Flowers! Definitely linden, ylang ylang, carnations and something lemony. It smells pretty, Spring-like and very floral.

I for sure pick up the lemon blossom, which smells a bit, well, lemony. The other notes just sort of blend together into a non-descript floral - which is pretty much exactly what I was looking for, something to go with almost any of my floral perfumes. Lovely! Very work appropriate as well.

Wonderful florals and ylang ylang! I think I'll be able to identify linden blossom once I get my decant of Cottonmouth. This is perfect for any type of situation, especially in a professional setting. This is very comforting and an excellent spring HG!