Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

An oil of growth, fecundity, stability, and opportunity. All earth and air: cypress, white pine, cedarwood, and birch tar with elemi, lemongrass, lavender, and styrax.

To auspicious beginnings!

I busted out Silva for a little bit because I have a meeting that I think could boost my career. Disclosure: also wearing Eloquentia. I dabbed Silva on a few chakra points (not the throat one, since I've got Eloquentia in there), and then smidge on my left wrist so that I could do a scent review as well.

Silva smells like lemongrass and woods, with a whiff of lavender. On wet, I had a really strong association to thai food because lemongrass just sort of fills your nostrils. Cedar was prominent but you also get the cypress and pine. It's just very woodsy and lemongrassy.

As for feel, this feels like you're reaching UP. Like you're a tree, firmly planted, but you're reaching out to the sun and the breeze. It's a sunny day and you're doing you're best to keep growing. Very uplifting, but with a very action oriented component.

I am going to treasure my Silva bottle. HARD.

Review of scent only:

Lemongrass is the dominant scent. It combines with the lavender to create a sort of sweet and tart fragrance. (not sweet-tarts candy)