Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
steelgoat

Bastet Atmosphere Spray

Luxuriant amber, warm Egyptian musk, fierce saffron and soft myrrh, almond, cardamom and golden lotus.

OMG I'm so glad this is a thing!! I absolutely love Bastet, so no matter what form it comes in, I'm in.
This atmo is spot on, too. It smells just like the original oil. It's perfect. Plain and simple.
I immediately sprayed my bed like fifty billion times and it is Ah-mazing. Like being wrapped up in a luxuriously rich, warm blanket of exotic, spicey goodness. :wub2:
I have two bottles... this may not be enough

Hmm... My bottle arrived yesterday, so hopefully this is a settling issue.. but I used it today and it's just plain musk (very similar to that in the Trading Post Dungeon spray) I dont get anything remotely Bastet like, even sniffing the bottle contents directly. Where is the sweet cherry-like almond/lotus for example?

I'll update if this changes.

Edited by MCS4096

I get sweet cherry-almond, musk and a touch of amber and myrrh. So Bastet as a perfume was very amber heavy on me, and I find the atmo to be more along the lines of cherry almond musk, which I have to say evokes more of a playful feline quality to the blend. I find it a little 'perfumey' to be an effective atmosphere spray BUT if you love Bastet, I can see you love this.