Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
LiberAmoris

Shards of Looking-Glass Hair Gloss

Fragments of a hellish distorted mirror: glassy lily, muguet, and mugwort.

Shards of Looking-Glass hair gloss really does smell reflective and bright. I'm getting golden lilies, a touch of ozone, lilies of the valley, and mugwort—which I think is what's giving it a subtle herbal, camphorous edge. But mostly this smells like golden lilies with a bit of water. It's a lovely floral and the kind of hair gloss that, at least on me, makes blow drying my hair an absolute pleasure but then doesn't announce itself overmuch. This is very light about an hour after application, and I can only smell it if I bring my hair to my nose. When I do, it smells great. ;)

I'm so pleased to have another gloss that I can wear to work! This makes my hair smell like clean lilies and winter sunlight.

This is quite lovely! Soft florals, with a whisp of light, airy, breath of chill. It really smells 'innocent' to me. Picture a young child in a meadow full of flowers, with the mountain air breathing the last bit of snow peaked chill. I loved the smell in my bathroom after using this gloss, there's a bit of vanilla tinge too, but up close, it smelled more icy. This would be a great wedding scent. I love love love this, and wish it were a perfume. Im going to tuck it away until spring, when the scent will be more appropriate. Hee hee, looking at the description, this is nothing like it, unless I'm the distorted one:)

Clean, floral, and herbal. The lily and muguet smell almost like lilacs.

I really love this and am so glad I took a chance on a bottle. This will be lovely with Winter Stars.

I got my bottle of this yesterday and am so pleased. It's lily of the valley, but so light and clean, not heavy at all. Also, no trace of powder or soap, just glass and light. :D It is a subtle scent without much throw, (a good thing if that's what you're looking for), but it isn't a wimp, it sticks around close to my hair all day.

this is a beautiful, slightly herbal, clear and bright. a non-sugary and non-powdery floral. I really love it. I was only able to afford a decant, but I intend to treasure said decant for as long as I can.

elegant and sophisticated, makes me swoon a bit. over my own hair-smell. is that weird?

I have been looking for a decant of this hair gloss for a while. It smells like a sophisticated piney glassy lily blend. I sprayed it on and mr. zee_zee went "oooh, that smells nice!"

It's kinda chilly, sophisticated, and definitely has that glassy aspect to it. Definitely a keeper in my book and I'm glad I was able to track a decant down. :)