Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
absinthetics

Tammany Free and Easy Atmosphere Spray

Crisp, effervescent champagne bubbles drifting over a cluster of white carnations.

Oh so bubbly! So, so bubbly! I like carnations to add some heat and spicyness but for a long time this remains just super bubbly! Oddly, there's almost something smokey in this, like the bubbly champagne came from a sparkler. I could be making it up but that's what it reminds me of >.<;

I LOVE this stuff. This is the bright, fizzy, sparkling champange note I love in those old Champagne & Roses, Champagne & Cigars, Champagne & Opium blends. The white carnation adds just a subtle breath of soft floral sweetness underneath it, but even after it's been on the sheets a couple of days, it's really light and in the background. All champagne sparkle up front.

As it comes off as *almost* a single note, it is proving very versatile with layering with other atmo sprays.

Origin: Bought at NYCC by a wonderful fairy!

Initial Thoughts: I have had some success with champagne notes. I will always stop and pay attention when carnation is involved. I haven't been doing much with room sprays, but I suddenly have two bottles and a small handful of goblin squirts hanging around my computer desk and now this one...

In the Bottle: First sniff is ALL the champagne ALL the time. The second sniff shows a hint of spicy carnation lurking about.

In the Air: Spicy-sweet carnations and sparkling fizz.I was afraid that there wouldn't be enough carnation from the previous reviewers, but it is most definitely there.

Verdict: This is a lovely, refreshing scent. Glad I got it. But now I'm afraid I may have a worse BPTP problem than I had before...

I've been on a little bit of a BPAL hiatus lately what with moving and starting a new job. But when I read through the NYCC exclusives and saw this, my jaw dropped and I knew I had to have it! *Big huge thank you to my fabulous con fairy!*

I adore champagne perfumes and carnation is my forever floral love, so I knew that I would love this. But what I didn't expect is just how in love with it I am. The champagne is super fizzy and bright and dry and amazing, but I get quite a bit of that spicy sharp carnation underneath it. The mixture of these two is phenomenal and I want it in perfume and hair gloss now as well :lol:

It's also one of my longest lasting atmo sprays. I spray my bedroom before I leave for the day and when I get back (15 hours later, ugh), I can still smell this one wafting down the hallway. My sheets were sprayed on Wednesday afternoon and smell so good still. It's pretty amazing!

I have a fair amount of atmo sprays, and Tammany is definitely my favorite now. I only wish this wasn't a con exclusive because that means I need to start rationing my bottle!

I wanted to love this. I did love this for the first hour or two. I sprayed it in my bedroom and it was all light, bubbly champagne deliciousness. After I came back after a few hours it had morphed into rank week old puke. I had to open a window and wash the sheets to kill the smell.

Guess this is for the swap pile. :(

This is one of my favorite Atmos of all time, and I like a lot of them, so I don't say that lightly. I love fizzy, bubbly champagne scents, so I had to try this one.

I tried this against Gertrude Dix to see how they were different, and was instantly in love with this one. It smells like the Atmo version of the "Champagne &" scents, and the carnation in it just deepens and enhances the champagne-i-ness. This is much more of a true champagne scent than Gertrude Dix and oddly enough, much more gender neutral. Mmm.

I wish this was its own GC oil...and bath oil...and HG. It's just such an amazing scent.

Fizzy champagne bubbles and just a hint of floral sweetness. This is bright, cheery, and very girly. It's light, sparkling and I think ideal for the Spring.