Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
OctoberGwen

Black Cherry Love

Hidden beneath a veil of thick, sweet black cherry lies a lecherously lovely lust blend that includes aged black patchouli, bourbon vanilla absolute, and cubeb berry. This lust blend can be employed both as a fragrance and within a ritual environment to attract sexual partners, vitalize your libido, and create an aura of playful wantonness.

In the context of religious ritual, this oil can be used when venerating Aphrodite or Ishtar, or when appeasing Tlazolmiquiztli.

This blend smells great, very cherry heavy, and worked nicely in terms of evoking the "playful wantonness" mentioned in the description. Love Oil 7 is still my go-to lust blend, but this one is a close second.

Black cherry, vanilla, hint of patchouli. I find that it evokes a very playful, flirty atmosphere. Admittedly, I did use a tiny amount, so its very subtle scentwise.

despite my aversion to the lab's vanilla, I decided to give this scent a skin test. The initial wet stage is a gorgeous dark cherry scent, the patchouli deepens this scent and gives it a beautiful dimension. I am still apprehensive though, I've been wearing it less than an hour and on the last dry down vanilla typically goes all plastic on me.

ETA: It never went plasticy. I wear this all the time.

Edited by velvet

This is a throaty purr of an oil. Lots of deep cherry, and a dark, smoky, husky vanilla. I think I can pick out some patchouli in the background. I don't know cubeb well, but I know it was in Cerberus, and I would definitely believe there's a common note between this and that. This oil smells dangerous, like it's a drink that you shouldn't be drinking, just this side of cough syrup but in a good way, kind of boozy. (Disclaimer: obviously, don't drink it.)

And after all that purple prose, I have to report that I haven't had any noticeable magical effects from it, alas. Will update if that changes.

I like this more than most of bpal's cherry blends (which tend to either remind me of cherry flavored cough syrup or cherry flavored kool-aid powder). This smells glossy, dark and juicy, like biting into a real, ripe, sweet, juicy black cherry. Velvety, dark and sensual. Drydown has the tiniest hint of warm patchouli and a soft, vanilla-y feel to me, but mostly that really good cherry note. Actually smells like real black cherries and a patchouli-ish perfume that's like a hint of Fake News.