Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
HerbGirl

Chorion Atmosphere Spray

A gossamer armor: seemingly delicate, but as strong as adamant. Opalescent vanilla-infused benzoin with silvered iris, white patchouli, mimosa blossom, and white musk.

I must be smelling the florals here...must be the mimosa blossom and a touch of iris giving the blend that lift that iris gives (lovely) but I don't smell vanilla, benzoin and I might be smelling a bit of white patchouli. I'm sure with aging they will come forth, but not now, not yet. This is extremely Vernal, in my humble opinion, and I will be putting the atmo and hair gloss away until next year and am looking forward to it already. :) Beautiful.

I wanted to edit - I sprayed this a few minutes ago and it is amazing how much different this scent is in just a week or two of settling! NOW I definitely smell a lovely combo of Iris, white musk and white patchouli with some slightly dry, spicy vanilla. Forget what I said about waiting for Spring...this will get much use now. :) Just as beautiful, but now the full experience.

To me this reads really smooth foodie, like an iris cookie covered with vanilla buttercream. It is very exquisite. I have two of these atmos, probably won't need more but one extra may make its way in to my cart...

i just sprayed this around the room and it's a light, fresh floral scent. i think it'd be perfect in spring or summer. it's mostly mimosa, iris and white musk, from what i can tell. i don't seem to get much vanilla or benzoin really. a very pretty, ethereal scent, very evocative of delicate butterfly wings and springtime gardens.

I have to say that I got a decant in a clear plastic bottle, and you can tell that the oils separate, with a heavier, redder oil coating the bottom. It was imperative to really roll (I was reduced to shaking the thing) to get an even mixture.

With that said, I got a very spring/summer blend that was mostly mimosa and iris, with a touch of white musk and vanilla for sweetness. It was fresh, delicate, without being overly flowery. I can see why the Chorion HG would be gorgeous, but definitely a springy blend.

I'll spritz again and see if I need more.