Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
zankoku_zen

Thirteen (13): June 2014

Bittersweet cocoa absolute with thirteen herbs to help keep evildoers at bay: laurel leaf, caraway, Irish moss, clove bud, Solomon's Seal, master root, white sage, lotus root, bronze fennel, broom straw, angelica, purple basil, and star anise husk.

This one was a really weird Thirteen for me. It was a watery, mossy chocolate herby blend. Did I mention watery? It was like an aquatic chocolate.

This was so strange on me too. Started off as a aquatic chocolate with an herbal, almost spicy edge to it. Chocolate left town pretty quickly after I applied. Maybe 15 mins later I kept getting whiffs of leather!?! I'm not a leather fan so I was kinda glad when this also disappeared. Now I am left with a soft but strong pencil shavings. Wth. This is the most an oil has morphed in the longest time on me. This smells right now, what Lyonesse smelled like on me. Bad pencil shavings. Maybe it's the Ambergris note they share? Doesn't list it but I really smell it. Wierd since I can wear SN ambergris no problem. Chemistry... Smh!

Edited by Fetish911

It starts out as watery chocolate. I think I pick up the caraway the most. Luckily, it's not too mossy on me. It's leaning on the herbal side more. Fennel and basil make their way out more as the chocolate recedes. There's still a slight sweetness to it, which makes me think more of the masculine side of a men's cologne that is super herbal. I think this would smell terrific on the right guy.

Label art.

Edited by torikitty