Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Ella LaRose

BPAL like Nirvana black perfume

I hate perfume, but I am SOOOOO in love with this one! It's called nirvana black. A sweet, woody, dark vanilla, maybe with some tobacco and dark floral?

I have been reading all the reviews on it, and it smells like pepper:) that long seed unmilled pepper!

Ingredients are sandalwood, violet, vanilla, and it smells like that pepper seed!!

You've probably tried some of these already, but the following are what come to mind. The official notes I saw in its description are "violet, sensual sandalwood, and rich vanilla."

Antikythera Mechanism - Teakwood, oak, black vanilla, and tobacco.

French Tobacco - A very faint citrus-like twang and an almost animalic caramel richness.

The Raven - Violet and neroli mingled with iris, white sandalwood and dark musk.

Clockwork Couture: Female - Leather, golden amber, vanilla orchid, Spanish moss, Oxford clay, and tonka.

Banshee Beat - A tousled, sexy mix of patchouli, vanilla, and hemp.

Morocco - Arabian spices wind through a blend of warm musk, carnation, red sandalwood and cassia.

I know it's not BPAL but I'd highly recommend you try Manor by Solstice Scents. It's got a killer woods/vanilla combo despite lacking the floral component. They actually have a scent called Sandalwood Vanilla as well, but I think it may lack the depth of Manor due to the resins.

*edit* Oh, pepper? Hmm... I'll have to come back to this one.

Edited by Balame

It really is the long grain pepper scent. I have and have tried almost all the scents listed , including the solstice scent since this perfume is in my scent category.

But I have never found that pepper scent !