Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Valtiel

Alternatives to Glowing Vulva

I absolutely LOVE Glowing Vulva, especially the Bath Oil, and am wondering if any of you lovely netmancers out there can point me to some GC's and easy to find LE's that are exceptional equivalents to this amaximg scent!

Many thanks to you all, in advance!

I wish there was a good alternative to it too! There doesn't seem to be, though. I keep hoping it will be resurrected at some point.....Hey, a girl can dream, right? :)

Yes, or failing the resurrection of Glowing Vulva, I wish there would be a Teak single note, so I could layer it with Blossoms in Springtime, which is kind of close, especially aged in a decant/imp.

Underpants.... oh man never smelled it and grom what I have seen... It's highly coveted @,@

Yeah.. it is... and honestly - for me - it's nothing at all like Glowing Vulva so by all means try and find some to test, because it is a beautiful scent, but don't go crazy paying loads for it in the hope that it will be a GV-alike :smile:

Sadly, Glowing Vulva was not my friend - something about the teak + lotus + cream went sharp, sour and nasty on my skin - so it's not something I have tried to replicate. However I would agree with the suggestion of Haloes - it doesn't really smell like GV at all, but it has a similar feel with that 'glowing' creamy vibe that GV has. Also, the Mahogany Hall atmo spray reminded me of GV quite a bit. Another blend that got a lot of GV references in reviews is Goblin Sack, however Blossoms in Springtime is definitely the one that draws the most comparisons.

I just wanted to mention that there's a partial bottle of Glowing Vulva on eBay at the moment :thumbsup:

@,@ I knooooooooooooooow! Ugh... Why isn't there more of it on ebay? XD I'll have to keep an eye out for those comparisons then. At this rate, it's my forever favourite. I think, it ranks higher for me than Banshee Beat and I love that scent!