Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
Aviatrix

Bog water etc.

This month's lunacy seems pretty appropriate for the 'bog water' criteria:

PALUS NEBULARUM: The Marsh of Frogs: weedy green musk, three boggy mosses, water lettuce, and water hyacinth against a backdrop of glittering moon rocks.

This month's lunacy seems pretty appropriate for the 'bog water' criteria:

PALUS NEBULARUM: The Marsh of Frogs: weedy green musk, three boggy mosses, water lettuce, and water hyacinth against a backdrop of glittering moon rocks.

it is! it is! it is so very prettily boggy! so very strange and froggy!

Any recs for more floral, New Orleans swamp witch evoking sorta sorts of scents? I have been loving Bayou and Thalassa (which reminds me of swamp jasmine). I would also due of happiness if I could find something sweet and swampy a la the swamp raccoons I remember in Louisiana eating marshmallows on the swamp tour but I think that may be hard to find.

Beer from the Marshwoman's Brewery was very strange on me. A weird mix of foody and swampy that had a light floral edge in drydown. Not my thing, but oddly pleasant. Druid reminded me of boiled spinach the first time I smelled. Later, I got more floral and berry notes. Definately still had a dark green dampness to it.

R.M. Renfield comes off as being very green and boggy, and might still be available through the eBay store.

R.M. Renfield: moss, cumin, patchouli, Balsam of Peru, and neroli.

Sign in to follow this