Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
cranberry

Looking for the closest scent to Voodoo Queen

Looking for the closest scent to Voodoo Queen. It is my Holy Grail, along with Snake Charmer. Old school I know but there you go. Grateful for input. I've been out of the BPAL world for quite a while, but still love my favorites and would love to find something comparable to VQ :wub2:

VooDoo Queen is my al-time favorite as well and the one I've found in the GC that seems to come closest on my skin is Tombeur, from Vampires Don't Sleep Alone. It's like a lighter version of VDQ, so I wear it when I want the general feel but don't want to squander any of the precious stuff I'm holding onto. Hope this helps! :)

VooDoo Queen is my al-time favorite as well and the one I've found in the GC that seems to come closest on my skin is Tombeur, from Vampires Don't Sleep Alone. It's like a lighter version of VDQ, so I wear it when I want the general feel but don't want to squander any of the precious stuff I'm holding onto. Hope this helps! :)

thank you! :wub2: :wub2: :wub2: I remember looking at that one! I've got a wee bit of VQ left and tried it on last night. All i could think was that I could not be without it (or the like) in my life!

Sign in to follow this