Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
violetblue

Love Bath Salts

Pink roses, sugared pomegranate, apple blossom, white ginger, and velvet-white vanilla.

I posted this elsewhere, but had to add it here too:

Just used some tonight, omg, they have outdone themselves on these - 3rd time's a charm I always say! The first time they did bath salts, they had kinda big sharp hurty salts in leaky bags, the 2nd round was fine powder and mine had next to no smell - these, now, are perfect - awesome sized salts (not too big or too small and none pointy), loaded up and juicy with oils and very strong, yay!! The jars are really cute too and a good size!

I used two small handfulls in my tub and it smelled great and there's still a ton left. I like strong scented baths so I always use more than recommended, but I restrained myself with these and it was still pretty strong! I have never had a bath product morph but this one did - so delicious - first was rosy, than vanilla candy, then a sweet floral. It was one of the most heavenly baths I've taken in a while, and I use a lot of different bath stuff in the tub!!!

Now I need to budget so I can get a bunch more before they are gone.

The salts come nicely packaged in a good size clear plastic jar with a black lid, and they are VERY nicely saturated with oil (as violetblue said, they are 'juicy' looking, yum!). In the jar, I mostly smell the apple blossom and ginger, it is a super sweet candy-like scent which I luuuuurrrve, a bit like those Fruit Salad sweets. I keep sticking my nose in and taking a massive sniff! Bath-wise, I used two small scoops and I found that was more than enough for a lovely, strongly scented bath. Once in the water, I can definitely make out more of the rose but it's still very much a tutti-frutti candy scent. Makes the water very silky and the scent was still lingering on my skin a few hours later. Thumbs up!

Now I definitely need to get the Lust bath salts too...

This is my first go at the bath salts and I am in love! The packaging is perfect, and it's a great size for the price too!

In the jar I get apple blossoms, pomegranate, and a little kick of ginger. All swirling around together, super sweet and it makes my mouth water. I used a good scoop, maybe about the palm of my hand size, into hot water. I let the tub fill up the rest of the way and then got in. Instantly I could feel a difference, and my skin was wicked smooth. :) No chunks of salt lingering in the tub, and the scent opened up to the vanilla and a touch of rose but still staying sweet.

I went to bed smelling sweet and like heaven! I woke up and most of the smell had passed though. I brought a tiny jar into work for a friend to smell and just sitting at my desk I want to smell like this all day! like I want to have all the things with this fragrance ^_^

I'm having a difficult time trying to come up with words that adequately express the awesomeness of these bath salts.

When the package arrived yesterday, everything was wrapped carefully and taped, but the Love salts had managed to leak anyway. I was therefore greeted by the most heavenly scent imaginable, and when I found the culprit leaking beautiful oil through the taped lid I immediately smeared all of it on my hands and arms. Love smells a bit like Persephone with the rose/pom combo, but it is way sweeter, a candy fruit flower scent that is utterly edible and yet not. After I opened the jar, more of the ginger became apparent, adding a sparkling freshness to the candy.

I have a huge garden tub, which I filled with the hottest water I could stand, and added three tablespoons of the salt. I didn't even have to mix them first, as the oil was evenly distributed among the salt and wasn't pooled at the bottom as I've had some do. The salt dissolved very quickly, and the scent filled my entire bathroom. The soak itself was great. The oil clings to your skin without feeling greasy, the salt softens the water - and it helped my sore foot, so yay for that - and most importantly the scent clung to me afterward. Plus the bathroom smelled wonderful. I kept finding reasons to have to walk back in there because every time I opened the doors this lovely waft of Love was still hanging in the air.

These bath salts moisturized way better than I've had the bath oil do in the bath. I was soft even this morning, and even my heels and knees. I only wish these would have been available during the winter months, and now I'm pretty desperate to get my hands on some more of them. I think these salts are an excellent candidate for a GC item. Also, Love would be an excellent perfume, bath oil, soap, hair gloss, you name it.

This product is a 5 out of 5, for sure!